rush (emily's POV)

Did he really just say that? It was a mistake falling in love with me? The love of my life said that to me.

F him.

After 10 minutes of driving, I pull over. I let my sobs and tears run. As soon as I catch my breath, I take out my phone. I dial Garcia.

"Please pick up. Please pick up."

"Hey Lovebug, miss me already?" She asks, a sassy tone in her voice.

I begin to cry, "Garcia, I really need to talk to someone," I say, between my breathing.

She gasps, "My Beloved what's wrong? Don't worry, drive to my house, I'll be home in a few. I'll call JJ and pick up some ice cream, as I already am in the store."

"Thank you Pen, I'll see you soon, and please don't answer any calls or texts from Hotch. I'll explain," I sob, hanging up. I start my car and I drive off to PG's place.

Garcia quickly grabs pints of ice cream and checks out. On her way out, she calls JJ.

"JJ, Em needs us ASAP. She called me sobbing, saying that she'll explain later and to not answer anything from Hotch," I explain.

"Gotchu, I need to bring Henry though. He's with me tonight," she says.

Penelope sighs, "Okay, I'll see you and my godson soon."

I arrive at Penelope's place. Seems like I'm the first one there. I can't hold my tears in, I begin to break down and lean against the door. To lessen the sobs, I put my hands over my mouth to not wake up the neighbors.

"Emily, WHAT HAPPENED?" Garcia says, running over to me with a bag. "Come in, please. JJ should be here soon."

She opens the door, her humble abode is full of happiness but I don't notice it as I'm still trying to contain my sadness.

I drop onto the couch sobbing, as she brings the ice cream into the fridge. She runs over and gives me a big hug. We stay like that for a couple minutes, her rubbing my shoulder saying everything will be okay.

The door soon opens with JJ and Henry sleeping.

"You can put him in the guest room for now JJ," Garcia whispers.

For a couple minutes, she's gone but she comes back and sits at Emily's side.

"Em what the hell happened?" JJ asks.

I finally contain myself. I need to tell them the truth.

I stand up, wiping my tears, knowing more will come.

"You both stay seated and just listen to me," I demand.

They nod, as I continue. "I've been the happiest I've ever been, with Aaron, the BAU, you guys. But I've started to avoid Hotch at work. He took notice and we discussed it but he became angry as to why I avoided him..." I pause, looking at them.

"There's something you don't know that Hotch knows. The day Hotch and I hooked up and started our relationship, he told me some news. I got an offer from Interpol," I say, before closing my eyes shut. After a couple seconds, I look up to both JJ and Penelope with their mouths almost dropping the floor.

"Em, I'm happy for you. We both are. But how could you not tell us? We're your best friends! " Garcia exclaims, as she and JJ get up and give me an awkward hug. After that, we all sit on the couch.

I continue, "But they wanted an answer by the end of the month. And when Strauss called Hotch and I into her office, she asked if I had made my decision."

Garcia stares at me. "What'd you say?"

Before I spoke, I hesitated. "I said yes to the offer."

"YOU WHAT." JJ says, her tone becoming serious.