new start (emily's POV)

*disclaimer: ill be mixing things and names around, you'll understand once you read this chapter.*

I'm really doing this.

Well I have to, I can't tell the pilot to turn around.

"It's for the greater good, for me and the baby. Wait a damn minute, am I even pregnant? I literally only took one test."

Looks like I have to get a test when I arrive.

The stewardess comes in, "Agent Prentiss, we are about to descend, please put on your seatbelt. We're here in London."

I look outside and wow, it's gorgeous. This is going to be our new home.

We land and the stewardess guides me to the door. It's been opened and the stairs leading down are already there. I look and I spot a car and the same concierge. My suitcases are already in the back. And we head off.

During the drive, I get stares from the concierge. I can see her from the corner of my eye. But within minutes, we're already at our destination. "We have arrived Agent," the concierge says.

She opens my door and I give her a smile, to make it seem like I won't bite her after catching her looking at me. She walks with me through the doors of Interpol. It's huge, tons of people are walking in and out of doors and in the main room, there's a big screen with a map.

I feel the urge to throw up. "Where's the nearest bathroom?" I ask. The concierge points to the right. I nod and I dash inside to a stall. I puke.

"Is this nervousness? Or morning sickness?"

I stay inside the bathroom for a while and then I clean myself up. I walk out and the concierge is still waiting. She perks up when she sees me.

The concierge directs me to an office with a black man standing in the corner, his back turned on his phone. I knock on the glass door and he signals for me to come in. The concierge walks in with me.

"She's here Walker," she says.

"Thank you, Greenaway. Both of you please sit," he nodded.

"Why does she need to sit with us? She's just the concierge? And why does her last name sound familiar?"

"I'm Stephen Walker, Chief of Interpol. Welcome Agent Prentiss," he states, as he glares at Elle.

She perks up, "How rude of me, I'm Elle Greenaway. One of the agents working along the side of Walker."

Once I hear her name, I realize. "The Elle Greenaway? Who worked at the BAU in Quantico? And the person I replaced because she shot somebody?"

She chuckles. "Well then I must be known back at the BAU."

"Why didn't you stop by the BAU and say hi? I'm pretty sure the team would love to see you," I ask.

"The BAU brings back memories that I don't want to remember. I moved here because of that. My love for crime has always stayed in my heart. And so I traveled the world till I found about Interpol," she explains. "Now here I am."

Walker looks bored. "Okay ladies, maybe you two can talk some other time. Agent Greenaway, may I speak to Agent Prentiss alone?" he asks her.

"Sure thing, I'll be right outside," she says. And she walks out.

"Agent Prentiss, we didn't expect you to come so early. We thought you would be here in a couple of weeks," he spoke.

"Some personal things occurred. And I knew I would be here soon, so here I am." I get closer to him. "You didn't need to bring a whole jet to pick me up. I would've done just fine on a regular flight," I whisper.