baby & death (emily's POV)

As days go by, I think about the message.

What did it mean? I have him? Who's him?

Elle and I are at work with the team. We're learning more and more about criminals and masterminds all over the world. None of them really interest me.

Matt and Luke went out to get us lunch. For us women, we stayed back.

As I stand up to get water, I feel a cramp. And more cramping, I sit down. "Elle, it's happening again!" I shoot a look over at her, who perks up and runs towards me. Kate and Alex look back and walk to where Elle and I are at.

"How bad does it hurt?" Elle asks.

I pant. "Not that much from the first time."

Alex comes to my side and rubs my shoulder. "What's happening should we call anyone?"

Elle looks at her while holding my hand. "No it's okay. It's going to be happening for the rest of her term, it happens when she's stressed." She glances at me. "Are you stressed Em?"

I shake my head, the cramps slowly begin to hurt a little more. "Talk to me or the baby, hurry. You know it makes it better."

"Uh...uh...uh...hello baby and mommy. And to those around us. Auntie Kate and Auntie Alex." She looks around and chuckles arise. "Well, nothing's new, we're at the Interpol."

I groan in pain. "It's not helping Elle. Try something else quick!"

Panicking Elle blurts out random things. "I think I'm in love with Derek Morgan!"

I gasp. And confused looks appear on Kate's and Alex's face. "Derek Morgan was one of your Mommy's co-workers back at her old job. I used to work there too. He's also your Daddy's co-worker." I hit her playfully on the arm. "And there he was. Handsome and muscular."

Kate and Alex walk away to get the chairs for them and Elle. As Elle gets seated, she's surrounded by us women, as if we were children listening to storyline at school.

"He used to have hair. But your mommy tells me that he's bald now." I laugh in pain. "Derek Morgan is a big flirt and he gets a lot of girls. It kind of makes me sad that he didn't get me. I guess he only sees me as a friend."

"When I left, I felt like it was a part ripped from me. Gosh, we used to flirt a lot. But when it came to work, he was my protector. Now, I could say that about anyone. Your daddy, a genius named Spencer Reid. But mine was Derek Morgan." Elle sighs. "But I haven't seen him since I left. I don't know why I have feelings."

I look at Elle and she's tearing up. I've never seen her like this. "But wherever he is right now, at home or at work, I hope he knows that I love him. And maybe if it's right, it'll be me and him together."

Elle finishes, wiping her tears away. "You okay Em? Did it stop?"

I nod, "What about you? You didn't have to talk about that? I thought you would've talked about traveling."

She laughs. "Well, Morgan just popped into my mind."

We look over to Alex rubbing Kate's shoulder, who's bawling her eyes out. "I'm so sorry." She sobs. "I'm just a sucker for romantic things. I really hope you two get together soon." Kate looks at me. "And Prentiss, I hope you'll live a happy life with your baby."