confess (emily's POV)

"Damn it's bright."

I wake up to the sun shining on my face. I look over and I see Aaron sleeping. Rubbing my eyes, I pick up my phone.

"It's 7am? What the hell. What time did we go to sleep?"

I begin to gather my things. Before walking out of the room, I admire my shirtless hot man.

"Oh sh**, he's my boyfriend now!"

I put my shoes on and I run out of the house. It's finally sunny. It's going to be a good day. I start my car, and I drive off.

I reminisce about yesterday. We went out to eat. Hotch confessed his feelings. I hooked up with him, I became his girlfriend and I stayed the night at his.

"OMG, the offer. From Interpol."

I hear a honk. I press on the break hard. Coming out of my day dream, I realize that I almost ran a red light with a car in front of me. The car passes by, looking pissed off. I continue to drive, hoping no cops saw me.

I arrive home, dropping myself and things onto the couch. Walking to my bathroom, I turned on my shower, I began take off my clothes, actually Hotch's clothes. I forgot he let me wear them for the night. I rush to the laundry room, grabbing my wet clothes from yesterday. Before tossing them into the wash, I take a sniff of his clothes. Still smells like him. I toss our clothes in, putting detergent and pressing a couple buttons to start the wash. I run back and I hop into the shower.

"What am I going to do about the offer? I love my team but it's the best program in the world. F***, what about Hotch? Less than 24 hours ago, I said yes to being his girlfriend. I don't want to abandon him. You know what I'm avoiding him today."

After 15-20 min, I get out of the shower and I get dressed. I walk to the laundry room and I put Hotch's clothes into the dryer. I dash to the kitchen, super hungry.

"I need to go grocery shopping. There's nothing in here."

I sit down and go through a couple files. I pack new clothes and stocking up on essentials in my go bag, as I wait for our clothes to dry. As I hear the ding, I walk to the laundry room, glancing at the time. It's 8:30am.

"Sh**, I need to hurry up. If I'm not there by 9:30, I'll be late. And I need something to eat."

I quickly fold his clothes, leaving mine in the dryer. I stuff them into a separate bag and I dash out of the house, grabbing my phone, wallet, and keys.

I make a quick stop to the coffee shop, getting a croissant and a coffee. Making it back into my car, I glance at the time, it's 9:05. I drive off to the BAU, which is close by.

I walk through the doors, noticing everyone is a little busy. Morgan and Garcia are chatting/flirting. Boy Genius is reading his second book of the day. Rossi and JJ discussing evidence about a previous case. And Hotch staring at me through his door. He turns away quickly but I notice him.

I walk over to my desk, seeing a pile full of paperwork. I drop my bag and I start. After 30 min, I hear a booming voice.

"Prentiss, can I see you in my office?"

I grab the bag with his clothes and I walk over Hotch's office and I knock.

"Come in and close the door," he says.

"He better not do what I think he's going to do."

"I washed and dried the clothes you gave me last night. Thank you for yesterday, it was very eventful," I say, holding the bag up.