Before You Read

Last edited: May 21, 2021

Normally, I put the disclaimer and additional notes and warnings at the beginning of the first chapter, but I have more to say and I don't like cluttering up the chapter before the actual story begins (kinda like this is doing already).

Disclaimer: I don't know who owns Harry Potter, but it certainly isn't me.

Additional notes and warnings:

• This fic was somewhat inspired by a Tumblr post taking about a dark and Slytherin!trio (which I can't find, unfortunately). It's fairly popular, so you may have seen it floating around.

• out of character (unsure of extent)

^^ Most people don't care about that; I do.

• no smut (but I do make dirty jokes occasionally and the characters make them even more. Usually.)

• no mpreg (male pregnancy)

• mentions of abuse (unsure of exact extent, but there's a fair amount)

• cursing

• I encourage you to read the tags (unless you want to be surprised, then obviously you can disregard this note).

• If you find a plot hole, feel free to let me know.

• Try to ignore typos, though, unless they change the sentence drastically. A real example: "sentiment" instead of "sentient" (for once, I was glad someone commented on it).

• And please do not ask for updates. I am a busy college student with priorities (that are often skewed but shush).

• Title may change. I am not the best at coming up with them.

• Not accepting translations for this fic (or any of the chaptered ones, really).

That's it, I believe. I hope you enjoy the fic.