SEVENTEEN

El-mustapha sat on the patio of his family's London residence. Miss Becky brought coffee and newspaper to his table and left. He had been somewhere in London and just like that he thought to visit them.

He bored his eyes into the newspaper and carried the mug of the coffee. Just as he was about to sip it, he perceived an off aroma. It was difficult to perceive it because it was just like the coffee but he did. He cared a lot about what he put in his stomach.

He dropped the mug silently and glanced at his new customized Rolex watch. He carressed it gently and smiled. It had a name on it.

Heer.

He alone knew the meaning of the name and the jitters it sent to his heart. She's the girl he had been looking and admiring from afar and he thought just maybe, she would be the woman to break him apart. She was no ordinary woman too.

He had also customized another one and kept it for future use. He was surely going to give her.

He was in reverie when Nawwar came, she had stared at him for a long while before she tiptoed behind him and hugged him. Maybe that's what will get his attention since he had been behaving like a stone. El-mustapha was the most handsome of all the men in the family. His mother was half Somali that made him look hot. His silky hair flipped to the side of his head. He also had the hereditary trait of the Kabo's. Hooded eyes. His eyes were a little larger than the rest so it added a lot to his handsomeness. She's a loon while staring at him and it pained her to love him this much while he cared less. She didn't know how she's going to cope once they get married.

Unlike her cousins, she's not after his money. She's just carried away with his looks. He's just to die for. She loved his long beard too, that's all black, and shiny. She just liked him. And money made him more attractive.

"Nawwarrr!" He bellowed, using his hand to peel her away from his body. What nonsense was she thinking of?

"I am sorry Hamma El." She quickly apologized.

"Get away!" Nawwar knew better. She stopped, looking at him so he would apologize for pushing her and making her land on the ground on her back but he looked away and started reading his newspaper.

Nawwar went away with tears. Thank goodness Maya was around. She would talk to Maya and Maya would help her make things easier.

Maybe she should just forget about him and focus on making MayApparels work. It was a joint clothing business which she and Maya started recently.

And it was El-mustapha who funded it all. Even the grand opening was so grand but he didn't attend due to one of his reasons of not wanting to be recognized. But it wasn't like he didn't attend stuff or family. He did and all the medias had been warned not to disclose his identity. El-mustapha just didn't want to be amidst alot of people.

She had been contemplating before she hugged him. By Allah she was a chaste woman and she had never hugged any other man like most of the ladies in the family do. Even Maya hugged JayBee. That's why Baba Mahmud Kabo chose her for El-mustapha. She was the most decent.

And when Jaleelah adviced her to try to seduce El-mustapha, she knew it won't work but she decided to try. She didn't know anything about him and she's dying to get his attention. Every other girl was. El-mustapha had put a barrier between his emotions and them. Not even his father knew of his personalities.

He didn't know why most girls thought if they offered their bodies to him, he would soften up. They must be crazy. He was a shy person and women didn't shake his emotions unlike Othman.

Talking of Othman, he called him on the phone and asked him where he was. Othman told him he was at the club with his friends. El-mustapha shook his head and demanded for Othman's presence immediately at the family house if not he would report him to Baffa Kabo.