43

Because all of you are confused, Cheers to more confusion and wrong predictions 🤣🤪🥂 💕

Good night.😁

El Mustapha's wedding with Nawwar got cancelled after Baba and Baffa Kabo had a very flammable fight. No one in the family knew what happened between the duo just two nights before the wedding. It was so heated that Baba Kabo had to call El Mustapha at two in the morning to tell him about the change of events. El Mustapha had only listened and said yes in a sad tone.

But El Mustapha couldn't be more happier! Nawwar was the happiest of all. She couldn't believe it happened in the most simplest way.

El Mustapha was in his London apartment when his phone rang. It was Othman so he smiled happily and walked out of his room, making sure to put his thumbprint. Ever since the fight between Baba and Baffa, El Mustapha added extra security to his asset. He knew the reason of the fight even though they didn't tell him.

He had been investigating with undercover agents for years. Neither Baba Kabo nor Baffa Kabo knew. They would soon know though. They would soon know they nurtured the cub that would devour them! They were very wicked and greedy!

El Mustapha shook his head as he entered the elevator and waited. He walked out to meet Othman, his best person after someone. Even Mahmoud was a snake. El Mustapha had found out. Somehow, he was made to feel like losing all his wealth just to lead a simple life wigh no threats from all angles.

"Othman! El-Mustapha the second!" El Mustapha gave him a manly side hug. They laughed out loud because only the two of them knew of what that meant.

El Mustapha noticed that Othman was about to tease him so he hit Othman. "Nowadays even walls have ears!" They laughed again and entered the elevator. Once before El-Mustapha's apartment, he put his thumbprint and they walked in.

The room was adorned with Turkish furniture that sat prettily, complimenting the blue paint of the room. By a corner, was a computer with alot of books on the table. Beside it, there were alot of coded and pinned drawers that no one knew the password. And in case of any attempt to break it, it would shock the person.

ElMustapha made sure there was a toght security there. Even his room at the Kabo mansion, was tightly secured. He didn't trust no one. Not even his father, Baba Kabo. His father's amd uncle's lust for wealth could make them kill a man. As a matter of fact, they did. They had killed someone before. They thought no one knew. But he, El Mustapha had found out. He wouldn't show them he's found out though. He would continue to watch them. And if a situation demands, he wouldn't hesitate to have them behind the bars.

Othman had been carrying a briefcase all through. He sighed the moment he dropped it. ElMustapha carried it and proceeded to open his bank. He punched the password and emptied the content of the briefcase into the bank.

"Well done Othman. I owe you one! This mission could never be more successful!" Othman only nodded with a smile and laid on the bed breathing hard. Finally, he was done helping his cousin. He had been trying quite well, while on the mission, he had been hoping he wouldn't be caught and by Allah's grace, he wasn't caught till the very end.

El-Mustapha and Othman walked out to the kitchen to prepare coffeee.

He drew his sleeve off as he stood before the coffee maker.

"I have never noticed you have multiple scars."

El Mustapha tilted his head back and smiled loudly. "Oh this? Call it clumsiness." They laughed together again and walked out with mugs in their hands. Nowadays El Mustapha looked extremely happy but cautious. He's happy perhaps because he knew what the closest people to him were up to. And he's cautious lest they would find out and harm him. That's it, all along.