54

Hello, this chapter is really sensitive although i have tried my best to make it subtle. You may wish to skip it.  You have been warned!⚠️

****

"Adeelah is missing. I hope the kidnapper kills her." Rano giggled, with venom etched in it's sound. He had no iota of pity in him. He's talking as though he didn't have a child too. As bizarre as it sounded, he's married twice and he had three kids. He lost his first wife to some kidnappers as rumours had it because she was found in pieces in a sack. But Danbatta knew it's a schematic way of deceiving people. Rano sacrificed her.

Abba could hardly move a hand but he's heard Rano, alright. "I know you can't talk because of pain. Haha." He laughed again, staring down at one hollow socket of Abba's eye which he removed quite a few days after he's caught him peeking at him during rituals. It's a very unskilled operation with zero anaesthesia because Abba passed out a number of times. Rano made sure he didn't die though. He wanted him so disfigured before disposing him near his house. He had to pay for the people he's hurt. If Karma was playing ignorant, He,Rano, would make sure Danbatta suffered in life. Because of the life he led, the deceits and all. Rano didn't forgive as long as he was breathing. He didn't forget too. He would avenge for all the women Danbatta had duped, for even sacrificing Aayat's kidney and not some other woman, for not taking good care of his parents till they died. Such a loser Danbatta was! Rano laughed again.

He didn't grow up with his parents but a step mother whom he first sacrificed. He had zero compassion for others. He had a hardened heart, a dead one that lived only for one reason. He's capable of suicide but he wouldn't because of his only daughter whom he loved so much. Hannah. He loved Hannah more than anything because she's the one that proved to him that he had a heart when she was born. She even looked exactly like him. She loved him so much as much as he did.

Hannah, the apple of his eyes caused the death of Beebo.

The room smelled terribly of dead remnants of other people and Beebo. It's where Rano hid away his bad stuff and the room next was where he performed his rituals.

Abba had peeked at him when he was kneeling before the wooden carved human figure in which the spirits lived in. He was drinking a bowl of bloody stuff and money was coming out of the wooden figures mouth. Abba would have fainted if he didn't know it was magic. So when the door creaked, Rano knew Abba was there watching him. It's where he got all the money he gave Beebo, Danbatta and money while all they did was to supply him with sapiens' parts as per his requests. They were never part of the cult society. They just helped him being in there and he would never let them go free because he's also there forever.

Screwing out one of Abba's eyes was the next thing he thought of when he saw him peeking. And he called his partner who did the work. After Abba had regained consciousness, he served him food and some cuttings of meat which he forced him to eat and swallow.

"Do you know what you just ate?" He asked, rocking on his chair, his laughter sounding groggy behind the nose mask he's worn. The smelling was too much for him but he didn't care if Dambatta would suffocate.

"You just ate your precious not so little eye. Let's hope it grows back." He laughed while Abba tried to puke but nothing came out. He wanted to cry but he couldnt. The last time he cried was a week ago when Beebo was killed right before his eyes.

Rano had laughed, since laughter had became a hobby for him. "I'm so happy you had to watch her die. I'm so happy i left one eye for you to do the task. I can't wait for when you will see me have fun with Adeelah."

Abba had screamed at that but Rano left him. Right now, Rano just received a call that had him go out like a mad man.

Abba began crying as he battled with the flies around him. They had fed on Beebo and now they wanted to inflict him more pain. As though being in cahoots with Rano in helping suck Beebo's blood wasn't enough.