Before You Read!

Happy birthday Namjoon_mine_ !! I hope you enjoy today and the rest of your life...although 2020 is a mess but I hope next year will be better! I'm so happy to have you, you’re my sunshine just like Hoseok is for BTS. I'll never stop bothering you😚.

Now for the serious part, I began writing this story randomly not knowing what to do with it. But somehow I came to like the plot a lot. I was not going to upload it anytime soon as well but guess what? You infirse me. And since I can't meet you in person and give you something physically for your birthday, here's a story for you!

I know this is not a surprise or the best gift since I already gave you a few spoilers but I hope you still like it a lot. I won’t make you wait too much for some things which you’ve been dying to read in my previous story🤭.

Yes, I also know you’re Namjoon biased but Jimin is your little mochi you love him too obviously. I'll write a Namjoon fanfic for your next birthday. Although I still can't believe how you write so well at the age of 16. I only fooled around watching anime all day at that age.

Anyway I'll stop blabbering and let you enjoy the story. And happy birthday again my little dongsaeng. I love you loads.

Enjoy~

Edit: She ended up celebrating her birthday at my place. It was so confused how to surprise you and all I could think of was a cake.

I enjoyed a lot today, hope you did too. I can't wait to see you again! And I hope I could distract you at least for sometime from the hell you've been dealing with. I wish everything gets better and I love you always.

Okay for real now...

Enjoy~