A/N

Hey guys. Once again I really want to thank u so much for supporting me and this story and reading it all the way to the end.

I know most of u can guess from the end of the last chapter that there will definitely be a 3rd part. So I'm just going to elaborate on my plans for this book.

As u know Plutonian was divided into 2 parts so I plan to set it as a duology with book 1 and 2 combined as it is.

Although the book has ended there are still many unanswered questions that haven't been explained such as:
-what happened to Lucian and Lazarus.
-why did General Lyra help the humans escape and act as 'S'
-what happened on Pluto with the bombs all going off etc.
-what will happen to Aria and Lucian now.
-what will happen to Aria once she goes back to Earth

All of these will be answered in the 3rd and final part/book.

I haven't published that book yet or made a cover or anything and I don't think I will be able to update the sequel until I finish another one of my books here that I put on hold to finish this one.

I also feel like writing another completely different more light hearted and funny story that doesn't require alot of thinking first before I get back to this so it's safe to say the sequel for this book might be up maybe early next year. (please don't kill me 😅😅)

Sorry for the long wait but I really want to read alot more, edit the first two parts and maybe do some research before going into the last book.

If ure keen on the sequel please add this book to ure library and/or follow me so that u will know when I upload the final book.

I guess that's it for now. If you have any other questions please let me know below :) :) take care everyone and hope to see u guys in the next book :) :)