Prologue

IMPORTANT NOTE

This is purely fictional and for entertainment purpose. Characters or any events related to any person is absolutely coincidal.
Except BTS every character in this story is fictional and it is solely written upon my imagination. The members are just portayed as the characters, I have depicted in the story, like role play. I never mean to harm anyone's personal thoughts or idea's, it's just purely a fantasy.

This story is published subject to the condition that it shall not be reproduced or retransmitted in whole or in part, in any manner, without the written consent of the the author and any infringement of this is a violation of copyright law.

READERS may not distribute copies to others, whether or not in electronic form or in hard copy. Or esle strict actions will be taken.

Haters and mean people kindly excuse from my work, as this is not meant for you.

Enjoy people !!!
Fighting!!❣❣
-Applekid😊😊😍

Thank you ! Hope you enjoy my story !!
Here we go, with the prologue

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Narration

"You look so beautiful Princess," Taehyung whispered, in his deep husky voice sending chills down her spine.

The deep hue of red painted her cheeks as she looked away. Albeit his smile was not like his usual ones, she felt something conflicting. Even though he rarely smiles she could read his face. She shrugged all her uncanny thoughts, thinking she was just paranoid about his new sweet gesture. He surprised her by taking her hand in his, and walked her to their table. Pulling the chair for her he made her sit. The caring smile hovering his face made her push away all her alarming thoughts of him. An angelic smile blooming on her face. He could say it was a genuine one...

"Yeah, we fight, we bicker, we'll be on eachother's throat most of the time. Still and all I know he secretly cares for me, just like I do for him," her thoughts were wandering inside her head.

His voice shattered her thoughts, "Jin hyung said you love cheese pasta. I made this especially for you, with my own hands. Come on, dig in," he said with his boxy smile that added extra hotness to his handsomeness. Excited, she nodded her head to a yes. There was a shallow opposition regarding his smile. It seemed to have a hidden motive. Her thoughts were pushed to the back of her head when he gracious filled her plate with the pasta. She convinced herself that she was hallucinating about his smile.

The pasta was mouthwatering, with the emanating aroma of spices. Feeling elated, she took a mouthful of the pasta.

Appearance can be deceptive. Well, he decided to play this proverb as an act for her. The deceiving flavoursome pasta tasted like straight from hell.  Her eyes, nose, and throat started to water, due to the excess capsicum in it. At that moment she realised the mistake of blindly trusting the cloaked man infront of her. He facaded his true colours to their perfection. Her chest heaved in fury, as she realised his fake approach towards her.

"I was hallucinating, thinking he changed for good. But not about his fake smile," her heart whimpered in pain. He laughed at her, in a wicked manner.

She was about to spit that out until he yelled,"Don't you dare."

Her face and her body was flushed. Patches of red were scattered all over her face, and neck because of the allergy. She can't handle cottage cheese and capsicum.

She was seething in anger. Throwing him  a daring look, she was about to spit until he interjected,"Even if a single pasta from this spills out unknowingly, you'll have to face terrible consequences, honey." His unseen warning, was muddling her.

"That day, I wasn't considering the act. Now, I do. I'll prove your thoughts of throwing you away from the building, if you waste my special dish. A painful death, or worse paralysis for a whole life," he ordered, with his sinister smile. Her eyes went gaping, hearing his unfiltered words.

He continued taking advantage of her baffled state,"My intitial plans were to kill you tonight, but I changed my mind. I wanted to watch you suffer, so what's the fun when you die so soon? And that sounds monotonous, right ? The great Kim Taehyung is giving you the privilege of choosing. Either you finish this, or I'll throw you off the building. Your billionaire dad will also not be able to dig in. He'll devasted hearing his daughter, won't he. As his son-in-law I'll make sure to cloak it up. Trust my words love, you don't know what I am capable of."

She looked at him with nothing, but hatred. She swallowed gritting her teeth. The pasta was a havoc to her body. Her oesophagus burned everytime she swallowed the terrible dish. The once serene place was now reverberating with her coughs. The romatic date setup now looked like a death trap. 

There was not a slight twinge in his face when he saw her vomiting all her stomach contents.  His face was stoic and murderous.  He was working on his laptop looking at her  occasionally, to check whether she was eating or not. By the time she finished the bowl she vomited 5 times.

A wave of exhaustion hit her and she was dehydrated to the brink. Minutes were away from her losing her body into darkness, yet she didn't give up the fight. She didn't beg for him to spare her. Her small cupid bow lips were quivering turbulently. Her eyes and nose still watering. A sharp ringing sound reverberating in her ears. He knew she looked dreadfully ill, yet there was no sympathy in his eyes. There was only a devilish gleam of arrogance.

Her mind roamed with thoughts of his unforeseen brutal behavious. The realisation hit her like a jolt.

"Was he doing it because of the argument we had earlier about his mum?"

Her heart numbed with betrayal and hatred for this guy.

"I won't let him win... I'll tame him." She  looked straight into his deadly eyes with an unnerving promise.

*****************************************

Edited on 09.05.22
Published on 06.09.20