Chapter 2: Not so happy campers part 2

A/N: There will be a book for each season unless you want them all in one book.

**

Kevin's POV

We were all standing at the top of a cliff.

"Okay. Today's challenge is threefold. Your first task is to jump off this 1,000-foot high cliff into the lake."

"Piece of cake," Bridgette said as if it was nothing.

"If you look down you will see two target areas. The wider area represents the part of the lake that we have stocked with psychotic managing sharks. Inside that area is a safe zine. That's your target area, which we're pretty sure is shark free." Chris explained.

"Excuse me?" Leshawna raised an eyebrow.

"For each member of your team that jumps and actually survives, there will be a crate of supplies waiting below. Inside each crate are supplies that you'll need for the second part of the challenge. Building a hot tub. The team with the best one gets to have a wicked hot tub party tonight. The losers will be sending someone home. Let's see, Killer Bass. You're up first." Chris told them.

"So, who's up?" Eva asked.

"Ladies first." Duncan grinned.

"Fine. I'll go. It's no big deal. Just an insane cliff dive into a circle of angry sharks, " Bridgette commented and then dived.

She actually managed to perfectly dive into the water.

This motivated her teammate Tyler to dive, who hit into a buoy. Following after him was Geoff, Eva, and Duncan who landed just fine.

Their teammate Dj was too scared to jump so he ended up receiving a chicken hat. Ezekiel dived and went twirling into the safe zone.

Next went Harold who jumped and landed the worst way possible. He's lucky he didn't break anything.

Courtney decided not to jump since she feels not even nine of us will jump.

Which made me feel kind of annoyed. Chris looked at his clipboard and realize two people didn't jump.

Katie and Sadie managed to convince Chris to do a team swap with Izzy. They both happily jumped into the water together.

"Okay, so that's nine jumpers and two chickens. Screaming Gophers, if you can beat that we'll throw in a pull cart to put your crates on, " Chris informed.

"Nice. Okay, guys, who up first?" Trent asked.

We were all dead silent. I was thinking of possibly going first. Since I'm not really scared to jump.

"I'm sorry. There's no way I'm doing this, " Heather crossed her arms.

"Why not?" Beth asked.

"Hello, national Tv. I'll get my hair wet, " Heather stated.

"You're kidding right?" Gwen raised an eyebrow.

"If she's not doing it I'm not doing it, " Lindsay said.

"Oh, you're doing it, " Leshawna demand.

"Says who?" Heather glared.

Hearing her trying to force Heather to jump made me so mad for some reason. I didn't understand why but I just didn't like it. The second I see Leshawna about to pick up Heather. I went over and push her off the cliff.

"You okay?" I asked

"Did you just...?" Heather asked looking at me shocked.

"Yes, " I said with a smirk on my face.