Chapter 16: Wheel of Misfortune

Kevin's P.O.V

After spending two days at the resort, we were being sent back to camp. All of the guys were dancing I the yacht. The yacht parked at the dock and all the guys slid onto the dock.

They started talking about how close and happy they were. I mean, I hardly hung out with them while at the resort. I might have talked to them a few times, but that about it. I just had no interest in being friends with them. The only person I like is Heather.

I got off the boat and walked over to Heather.

"Hey," she said kissing me on the cheek.

"Hey, do you like popcorn and Oreos?" I asked.

"Umm...Yeah. Why?"

"Well, I brought some back from the resort. Do you wanna... I don't know hang out later and watch a movie? I have a couple of movies download on my phone that a few friends of mine wanted me to watch."

"Cool, what genre are they?"

"Romance and I think some action and adventure."

"Those sound you know me very well. I appreciate that a guy who actually listens to me and knows my likes and dislikes," she smiled and not her evil smile but a really beautiful and kind smile.

"Of course I know how to treat a woman even if I'm orphan." I smiled.

/Heather: Kevin is so sweet even if he doesn't have any parents. He has amazing manners he such a great guy.\

"Listen up campers, as of right now all teams are officially dissolved. From here on it's every camper for themselves," Chris announced.

"I think it's about time we flew solo," Duncan said.

'Wow, and he was just talking about being tighter than family."

"Oh, I am feeling that. Bring it on Chris," Leshawna stated.

"Then get ready for this," Chris said.

We heard a loud boat approaching the deck. I, Heather, Gwen, and Bridgette all gasped.

"You're fronting me," Leshawna widened her eyes.

"What? But that's impossible," Heather stated.

"Aw man, what is she doing here?" Trent asked.

"Back by popular audience demand, it's Eva!" Chris said.

"That's right, I'm back. And just so we're clear not only am I gonna kick butt, but I'm giving special attention to my backstabbing Bass team who voted me off," Eva said stomping.

"Wait a sec, you said no one is allowed back!" Gwen said.

"I did?" Chris asked.

"And once you leave on the dock of shame on the boat of losers you can never ever come back," Gwen said.

"Oh yeah. That. Yeah, I lied," Chris stated.

"You can't do that, it's not fair," Gwen stated.

"Won't, girl you're arguing with a loudspeaker. That does not look good." Leshawna said.

I then noticed Eva breathing down on Heather's neck and could see a look of fear on her face. Which was making me concern about my girlfriend's safety.

"She was the audience favorite?" I asked.

"Not really, but we liked her. Also returning to camp, it's Izzy!" Chris announced.

Suddenly Izzy came swinging in on a vine and landed in front of us.

"Hey, guys, it's great to be back at camp, even though I never actually left the island. I've been living in the woods all this time," Izzy told us.