Chapter 14 : Love Poem

Kevin's P.O.V

I yawn and stretch after waking up the sound of a loud plane. I then walked out of the cabin to see Chris flying a plane. Lindsay and Heather walk over to me.

"Hey, Kevin!" Lindsay said waving at me while Heather walks over and hugging me.

"Did you have a good sleep?" I asked hugging her back.

"Yeah, but I just couldn't wait to see your hands--" Before Heather could finish her sentence.

Chris dives down on all of us.

"Incoming!" Chris yelled.

"HIT THE DECK!" Geoff yelled.

I grabbed Heather and roll her and myself out of the way of the plane.

"Yes!! I can't wait to get my pilot's license!!" Chris said as he crashes through an outhouse and soon the plane screeches to a halt.  I and Heather soon get back up.

"My knight in shiny armor," Heather said before kissing me on the cheek.

"Aw look! It Mr. Nice and Ms. Queenie the odd couple," Gwen joked.

"Oh shut up!" Heather said blushing. Making me smile how cute she looks blushing.

"Just flexing your muscles for today's extreme sports challenges," Chris said through his megaphone.

"Ugh. It's too early for this," Gwen said.

"This week you'll participate in three challenges. First up extreme sofa bench sky diving," Chris continued to yell in the megaphone. "Contestants will plummet- uh skydiving to a waiting sofa bed target below. "

Chef then jumped onto the bed, and then directly after started to crush him. "Of course, and you'll be sky diving from 5000 feet, and you'll be using these," Chris said as he threw out ripped parachutes. "Our lucky contestants are Trent as Dj," Chris said.

"Sure, why not. You know what they say on Black Combo Mountain bro. The best glimpse of heaven on the way into hell. Let's do this." Trent said confidently.

"Yeah. Uh, sure. Bring it on," Dj said.

"Not so fast. Because the second challenge of the day is extreme rodeo moose riding," Chris said. "Contestants will rodeo ride the great Canadian bucking moose for eight seconds or get hooked into a giant pile of socks from the lost and found."

"That pile ain't nothing but laundry day back home," Leshawna said.

"It's your lucky day Leshawna because your riding for gophers. And Geoff you'll ride for Bass" Chris said.

"And the final challenge is the extreme sea do water skiing. Contestants will water ski a racecourse grabbing as many flags as they can before crossing the finish line. While a member from the opposing team drives the sea do."

"How can we water ski without water?" Heather asked

"It's hard. Check it out." Chris said.

We then look at Chef demonstrating it. Yeah, that didn't go so well for him.

"Harold, you'll ski for the Killer Bass and Lindsay for the Screaming Gophers," Chris said

"I can model my new bikini" Lindsay in excitement.

"Now for the cool swag. Whoever wins the most challenges gets bragging rights for the night, saves their butts from elimination, and wins a trip down multi massage mobile shower." Chris announced. 

Most of us were taken back by the reward. 

Chris then got on his plane. "Okay gang, chow for breaky, then report back in twenty minutes for the extreme sports challenge!" Chris said, leaving a pile of dust.