Chapter 15 : Meal of Disgustingness

Kevin's P.O.V

"What no breakfast?" I hear Trent ask as we all walk into the Main Lodge.

"Oh don't worry bro. There will be plenty of food later on," Chris said before he and Chef begin to snicker and I could already tell something was up.

"What're you two Bozos ao giggly about?" Leshawarna asked and I nodded.

"Yeah what so funny?"I asked looking at the two men.

" Congratulations to the remaining eleven campers for reaching the halfway mark in the competition! You'll all be on the jury for the final episode," Chris said looking at all of us.

"We got the power yeah!" Geoff said putting gist up in the air.

/Kevin: Making it the halfway mark is pretty cool. I just hope I can win the money to help improve the orphanage./

"The two teams will become one next week, but first. All the girls will be moved to the Gopher cabin and all the guys will stay in the Bass cabin. This week's challenge is as old as history itself. A battle of the sexes. After everyone is settled in I will announce the challenge. And then, you'll have an uh, bite to eat," Chris said as he and Chef burst out laughing.

I and Heather both exchange a look confused.

"Ready for a little good news? This week no one will be kicked off," Chris announced as we all cheered. "It's all for a reward and it's a good one. Okay, time to relocate. Let's move."

**

I was walking with Heather and Lindsay. Heather lays her head on my shoulder as I continue to walk.

"What do you think the reward is?" She asks I wrap my arm around her stomach and pull her closer to me.

"I'm not sure. But if it something sharable, I will definitely share it with you," I said kissing Heather on the cheek.

Heather then notices Bridgette up ahead and removes herself from my hold.

"I'll be right back," she said before leaving and walking up to Bridgette, pushing her away from Geoff.

"Wow, your hair looks great today. So natural." Bridgette is surprised by Heather's compassion towards her.

As Heather continues to manipulate Bridgette. I go inside the cabin and grab my stuff to move over to the guy's cabin.

**

We had about a couple of minutes left. I was currently talking with Heather on the porch of the guy's cabin.

"I'm going to miss working with you as teammates," Heather said laying her head on my lap.

"What are you talking about? Nothing going to change. I always still be on your side. Our alliance hasn't changed and it won't," I told her kissing her forehead.

"Well it did a little bit," she said blushing a little before she eyed Bridgette who walks past us.

"I gotta go. Maybe I can get Surfer girl to join us," Heather said giving me a quick hug. And runs over to Bridgette.

I look back at Heather with concern for her, knowing that the majority of the girls in that cabin hate her.

/Kevin: I hope Gwen and Leshawna won't do anything to harm her. If so then the guy they called Mr. Nice isn't going to be so nice. I can be extremely scary when it comes to people messing with someone I care about. At least that what my best friends always told me./

I soon then walk into the guy's cabin. I saw all the guys partying and blasting music. I didn't really care if it was loud. I was used to hearing people play loud music, plus everyone seemed to be having fun.