Chapter 25: Dares

Kevin's P.O.V

"Campers! Welcome to the semi-finales!" I heard Chris announce. "Today, we reward our challengers with an all you can eat pancake breakfast!" He started going on about the ingredients.

"We're getting pancakes! We're getting pancake!" Owen said as Chef gave us our pancakes. I sat by Heather and are mine slowly.

/Kevin: If I win this money. The first thing I will use it for the improvements for the orphanage then buy my very own place if I ever get adopted out of the orphanage before I'm 18 years old./

**

After we ate, we went to the theater area and sat down at these desks and I sat by Heather of course. Which happened to place her in the middle of me and Owen since my seat was on the edge.

"Campers, welcome to the semi-finales! The producers ran out of insane ways of torturing you, so they asked the outside campers for ideas." Chris said. "They provided us with the sickest, most twisted, and insane dares imaginable in TDI's version of spin the bottle! Starting with Izzy, Trent, Cody, Justin, Noah, Leshawna, Lindsey, Beth, Tyler, Harold, DJ, Geoff, Bridgette, Duncan, Courtney, Eva, Katie and Sadie, and Ezekiel."

"What is this? Grade 5?" Heather asked. "Why don't we just do seven minutes of heaven and a tacky basement closet."

/Kevin: I agree this does sound kind of dumb./

"Yeah, good call. Let's do it!" Owen shouted and Heather slapped him.

"Each player will take turns spinning the bottle. The camper that you land on determines the date you'll perform." Chris said. "You can take the dare yourself and win a get out of dare freebie, or inflict the dare on a fellow camper in hopes of voting them out."

"And if we refuse to do the dare?" Heather asked.

"Oh, not a good option. Anyone who chickens out of their dare will be sent directly to the dock of shame." Chris said.

"Okay, who's ready to humiliate themselves first?" Chris asked.

"Fine I go first," I said. I got up and spun the bottle.

"Okay, let's get this party started!" Chris said."Duncan's dare: lick Owen's armpit."REALLY?!

"Kevin, you can perform the dare yourself or dare one of your competitors to do it. Either way, someone's licking some armpit in the next minute."

"I will do," I said. Owen raised his arm to reveal his nasty armpit. I gulp but actually had the guts to do it. Earning myself a Free-be.

It was Heather's turn as she spun the bottle.

"Ezekiel's dare is: chew your own toenail, slowly," Chris said.

"Gwen! I dare Gwen!" Heather said.

Gwen had to sit on a chair. "Don't choke on it, honey," Heather said. Gwen shrugged and sat down. She took her boot off and Chef clipped it. Gwen picked up her toenail and started to chew on it, making sure she was going slow enough, and swallowed it.

"Happy?" She asked going back to her seat.

"Very," Heather said."But something tells me Trent won't want lock lips anytime soon."

"Good one my queen, "I said laughing.

" You shouldn't laugh pit breath," Gwen said smirking.

I just shrugged unfazed by her comment.

It was Owen's turn. He got Beth and he had to re-chew Harold's gum. Gross.

"I will take the dare!" He said. Okay, gross. Owen was the second person to get a Free-be I got the first one.