Chapter 19: Bike Racing

Kevin's P.O.V

I was outside writing in my Journal while Heather was laying on the ground next to Lindsay.

Lindsay is swatting away a fly with a red fly scatter, while Heather continues relaxing on her back. Lindsay so focused on getting rid of the fly that she didn't even notice that she hits Heather with the fly swatter.

"Can I see that for a second?" Heather asked.

Lindsay gladly hands it over the sky swatter right before she gets slapped by it courtesy of Heather.

"Now make yourself useful and clip my toenails!"Heather said getting up from laying down and extends out her leg.

It reaches out to Lindsay to reveal her sharp, while crusty toenails, making her cringe with fear and disgust.

Suddenly, the loudspeaker starts to blare across the campsite.

" Morning campers. Your next challenge awaits you at the arts and crafts.

**

We all gathered up at the arts and crafts center.

"Welcome to the arts and crafts center."

"More like the arts and junk center," Duncan commented.

"Yeah. It used to be an outhouse, but now it's where Chef parks his road off." Chris said kicking down a door showing off a cool motorcycle.

"Which brings us to your challenge. Building your own wheels. You'll find all the parts you need in our bike depot. Once you've collected the basics, sort them out any way you want using props from the arts and crafts center. Best design wins. And to prove I'm a nice guy. I'm even throwing in a bike manual."Chris said throwing an old-looking book at Heather.

"Eeewww!! It's furry!!" Heather throws it to Izzy.

"Cool Mold spores," Izzy said looking at the book.

"Ugh, freak. We get first dibs!"

Everyone was about to go into the outhouse to get some stuff but Heather pushed Lindsay in and shut the door.

"Nuh-uh. We're going in first. You'll just have to wait your turn. Or you can save yourself the effort and not even bother." She smiled.

"Does that include me?" I asked.

"Of course not," she said smiling at me.

Suddenly a pile of bird poop dropped in her hair. She then ran off screaming.

"Gotta love karma." Gwen smiled.

"Oh shut up!" I said glaring at Gwen before going to calm down Heather.

**
I gathered up some building materials in a box and began carrying it. I saw Heather and Lindsay together, with Lindsay making Heather's bike. I laughed to myself at the fact Lindsay was making it for her.

"Hey, Heather," I said walking over to them.

"Hi, Kevin," Heather said smiling.

"Yeah hey, Kevin!" Lindsay said.

I nodded walked over to a spot and started working on making my bike in silence.

**

Heather's P.O.V

I was watching Kevin work on his bike at a fast pace. While waiting for Lindsay to finish building my bike.

" Hey, Kevin? What happened to the whole guy's alliance thing? Didn't the other guys try to get you to join?" I asked walking over to him