Chapter 10 : Paintball Deer hunt

Kevin's POV

I woke up to the sound of a loud plane. I growled under my breath and blinked my heavy eyes.

I got up out of my bed and got dressed in my normal wear and wore my hair down again. I walked around the camp and saw the female campers in a long line leading to the bathroom.

I walked over there to see what the hold up was for.

"What is with this long line?" I asked.

"Miss queenie is taking all-day in there, " Leshawna said.

"Oh you mean Heather, " I said. "Let me see if I can get her to hurry up," I said walking over the bathroom door and knocking on it.

"Hey, Heather you already look amazing. So come on there a long line of females waiting out here, " I said.

"I will be out soon just trying put on my back, " Heather said.

"Alright how about I do it for you. I won't look at your breast or anything, " I said.

"Sure only if you really promise not to look, " She stated.

"This won't take long, " I said going inside the bathroom so I can help Heather put lotion on her back.

**

After putting lotion on her back. We were all now sitting by the campfire pit waiting for Chris to begin explaining toady's challenge.

"Are you ready for today's extreme max impact challenge?!" Chris asked with excitement.

"WE ARE READY!" Owen shouted.

"Incoming!" Chris there a can of bean toward Gwen.

Gwen shut her eyes and waited for the impact but Trent caught the can. She opened her eyes and Trent gave her a wink and she smiled back.

"This is breakfast, " Chris said.

"No. Breakfast is crepes, croissants, even Chef's crappy burnt eggs, " Heather said with a glared.

/Kevin: Heather attitude just get more and more entertaining. A lot of people probably think I'm crazy for having feelings for her. But I can't help it she just so beautiful./

"Beans beans are good for your heart. The more ya eat the more ya-" Owen started but got knocked over by a can of beans.

"Today's challenge is about survival. We're going hunting!" Chris grinned.

"Now that's more like it." Duncan grinned.

"Isn't that a paintball gun?" Harold asked.

"Why yes Harold. It is." Chris said shooting him.

"So we won't be killing anything?" Bridgette asked.

"Negatory. This is the first-ever paintball deer hunt. I'll announce the team's once we get into the woods so, finish break." Chris grinned.

Owen suddenly let out a loud burp.

"Ah, got any more?" He asked.

**

We all gathered up after breakfast for Chris to split us up.

"And now for the team breakdown. The Killer Bass hunters are Harold, Geoff, and Bridgette. Locked and loaded with bass blue paint. And using orange paint is the Gopher Hunters. Leshawna, Beth, Owen, and Lindsay." Chris grinned.

"WAA HOO! THIS IS AWESOME MAN!" Owen cheered.

"You also get these stylish glasses and wicked camp caps." Chris grinned. "The rest of you are now deer."