Chapter 22: Tial by Tri-Armed Triathalon

I was laying in bed dreaming about me and my beautiful queen on a romantic picnic in a beautiful meadow. Suddenly the dream starts to break down as I begin to wake up due to the sound of a helicopter. Already knowing it Chris I get up out of bed and get dress.

After getting dress I walked outside. Leshawna, Gwen, and Heather came out to see what was going on.

"What's going on here?" Gwen asked.

"Chris being annoying," I said with a sigh.

"Is that the donut copter?" Owen asked.

Chris eventually landed his plane and began talking to the viewing audience about us.

"Only seven campers remain, and after 6 weeks of bugs, yucky camp food, and even grosser bathrooms our seven finalists our about 'this close to losing it. We strove to come up with the best way to help the campers de-stress, then decided it would be way more fun to handcuff them together and see if we couldn't push them over the edge."Chris said.

"Did Duncan's parole officer send a care package?"Heather asked sarcastically.

I smiled to myself at how funny Heather's comment was.

"No, all in the name of today's challenge.  The Tri-armed Triathalon."Chris told us.

"Tri-armed. Like, three arms?"Owen asked.

"Yes. Three challenges, two teams of two, three arms per team except for the lucky group that gets an extra person."

/Kevin: He trying to drive us crazy just by forcing three people to work together./

"Have you met these people? I am not being chained to any of them except for Kevin." Heather commented.

"Well, I make the team. You will be paired up with whoever I pick," Chris said. "Winning team members get invincibility from tonight's vote.

/Kevin: I hope if I get stuck in the group of three at least one of them was Heather./

**

I ended up being paired with Gwen and Geoff. I just wanted to scream. I don't like any of them. Well, I did like Geoff until he thought I would agree to cote off Heather. Gwen, I don't like her because she put ants in Heather bed, even if Heather read her diary she didn't need to put ants in Heather bed.

"First of our three challenges, competitive chow down," Chris said.

"Oh, come on. This is like a dream I had once."Owen said.

"That donut copter dream?" Heather asked

"You had it too?"Owen asked her.

"Each team will choose a feeder and an eater. Eaters must put their hands behind them making it more difficult for the feeders. One last thing, this is the 'wimp'key. A skeleton key that will open any handcuffs. You'll be offered the 'wimp key' at the start of each challenge to unshackle yourself from your teammates, but if you choose to accept it, you'll both be eliminated. "Chris stated.

"Hello? How do we win this thing?"Gwen asked, clearly annoyed.

"Chef's getting platters for each team. Tittle goes to the team who finishes their platter of delicacies fastest."Chris explained.

Duncan and Leshawna immediately started fighting over who should eat.

"We don't need to fight or anything eh? We're a team, babe."Geoff chuckled with a smile.

'Maybe this will work out after all.'

"You be the eater then," Gwen said to him.

"Cool."