uno

You know that sometimes I think about us now and then,
But I never wanna fall again, ah
I wouldn't want to forget you

•─────⋅☾ ☽⋅─────•

OMNISCIENT

Joel was driving back from the studio, but instead of heading straight to his mother's home to pick up his daughter, he went to the cemetery.

He walked to his girlfriend's grave, sitting down on the grass. "Hi amor," he smiled softly.

"Hope you're doing well. Luna's with my mom, she's growing so fast," he chuckled softly. "I still miss you everyday, the boys do too, especially Erick of course. I still can't believe we just went 2 years without you," he said softly.

After sitting there and talking about how things have been for a while, he left.

This was a routine. He'd try to visit her grave every week, when he's on tour he'd have his mother go there for him. He'd talk about life without Dilara, their daughter, the boys and basically everything.

There's never a day that goes by without him thinking about her. If it weren't for Luna, his baby girl, he'd probably be out of his mind. She's the one keeping him sane, although she barely knows anything.

As for Erick, he's been invested with his little family. He misses his sister, there's times where he'd be miserable but Adriana and Lucas are his cure. Let's say they're one happy family.

Zabdiel and Renae are still broken up after two years. She also has a new boyfriend now, but Zabdiel's still single and sort of waiting on her.

Christopher and Jennifer didn't really work out, so he's now single again; and so is Richard.

Aurelia went back to New York to focus on her modelling career, and she hasn't came back to Miami for a year and a half. As much as she tried to stop, she's still blaming herself on what happened with Richard. Let's say the two were clearly still hung up on each other.

Camilo and Evaluna were still with their twins, apparently they're still waiting for the right time for a new baby. But who knows when that'll happen, probably anytime.

Now Joel was at home after picking Luna up. The boys were supposed to come over, and that included Adriana and Lucas, and of course Camilo and Evaluna.

"I want food," Luna whined in Joel's arms. He chuckled. "Okay, let's see what we got," he said as he carried her with him into the kitchen.

He took out a container of oatmeal cookies and gave it to his daughter who he had sat in a baby chair. Just as he watched her eat, the doorbell rang.

"Wait right here okay?" he cooed to his baby and pinched her cheek gently as the girl giggled and that put a smile on Joel's face. He jogged to the front door, opening it to all his friends.

"Ayeee!" the boys cheered and they all rushed in. "Right, yeah, come in," Joel chuckled, closing the door as everyone flooded the living room.

"Hi baby!" Adriana cooed as she went to Luna who was at the kitchen counter. "How's mi sobrina doing?" Erick asked as he picked the little girl up.

"She's been great but always asking for cookies," Joel chuckled. "Just like her mom," Erick muttered softly, but everyone heard him.

"Definitely," Richard nodded. "At least we kinda have a mini version of her," Camilo said and everyone nodded.

They all continued for dinner at Joel's place, ordering some pizza since no one wanted to cook.

It was kind of like the old times, only that Aurelia, and especially Dilara, were missing.

───── ❝ 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞, 𝐚𝐝𝐢 ❞ ─────

pt 3 is here baybeeeeeeee

i'm so excited, i got some good plans here and hopefully you'll like em 🥺 it won't be the same without dilara ofc but no worries, things will start falling to place ;)

first chap which is kinda an intro and recap-ish idk man

but read pt 1 and pt 2 if u haven't already coz u gonna be lost lost

okay yeah bye lol