tres

❝ Walk through the crowd, 'til I find my love
I look in your eyes and the whole world stops

•─────⋅☾ ☽⋅─────•

OMNISCIENT

Aurelia was getting ready for another night out with some friends. That was when she got a phone call from her sister.

"Hello?" she picked up the phone. "Hi! What you up to?" Adriana asked the girl. "About to head out with some friends," Aurelia told her as she hooked her bracelet.

"Are you really still not over it?" her sister sighed from the other end of the line. "Over what? I'm just heading out with some friends," Aurelia shrugged.

"Yeah, to get your mind off him, right?" Adriana asked again and the girl fell silent. "Fine, fine, whatever. Have fun," Adriana said to the girl after the silence.

"Bye, take care," Aurelia said to her before hanging up.

Back in Miami, the group of friends were about to go for a night out. Evaluna and Camilo left their twins with their family, Joel dropped Luna off at his mom's while Erick and Adriana dropped Lucas at Erick's parents'.

They then all met up at the club, the one they'd always go to, for a quick Friday night out.

••••

The music was playing loud and Richard and Christopher were just killing the dancefloor while the others stayed at their booth, drinks all around.

"We need to do this more often again, please I miss this," Adriana huffed. "We've got families now remember?" Joel chuckled.

"You guys do, I don't," Zabdiel shrugged, taking a sip of his drink. "Have you guys heard from Renae?" Evaluna asked the others. "I have. We'd text here and there," Adriana said.

"How's she doing?" Zabdiel asked. "Okay, she just, I don't know she sounds different. But other than that she's okay," Adriana informed him.

"Different?" Erick asked. "Different how?" Camilo asked again. "I don't know, it's like she's not there you get me? I don't know man, ask her," the girl shrugged, drinking from her glass.

As they were talking, a song came on. Dilara and Renae's song; Sin Pijama. "If she was here she'd bust the dancefloor," Joel chuckled. "Both of them," he added.

"This squad doesn't feel complete, at all," Camilo sighed. "Well, this is how it's gonna be," Erick sighed as well.

"It's been two years, and we still need to get used to it," he said again. "To think we should already be used to it by now," he chuckled, shaking his head.

"Joel?" Evaluna called and he nodded. "Will you ever find someone else?" she asked. He exhaled lightly, looking up as he thought about it.

"I know she'd want me to, but honestly I don't know. Maybe if it's destined for me to meet someone else, I would," he shrugged.

"You probably will soon, hopefully. I don't want you to die lonely," Zabdiel said, causing the group to laugh. "Says you," Joel chuckled. "What? I'm perfectly fine," Zabdiel surrendered.

"We know you're still on her," Camilo said to him. "Well yeah, pero she's got someone else. I don't wanna ruin it for her," the Puerto Rican said to his friend.

"Besides if-" Zabdiel got cut off by Erick who blurted; "Dilara." "What?" Joel questioned. "What about Lara?" Adriana asked her husband.

Erick couldn't say anything, he was stunned as his eyes stuck at one spot. The group all followed his gaze, and the sight shocked them.

A few feet away from their booth, was a girl struggling with some drunken guy. "Leave me alone!" she grunted. "No! You're the only one I want," he slurred.

The girl was about to walk away, but he gripped onto her arm. "No me toques!" she shouted, yanking her arm out of his grip. He tried to hold her again, but someone stopped him.

"She said don't touch her, in case you didn't understand Spanish," Joel said as he stood next to the girl who was surprised by his presence. "Who are you?" the guy questioned him.

"You don't need to know that, although you should but no. Now move along," the Mexican said to him who groaned but walked away.

"Thanks," the girl muttered as Joel turned to look down at her. Their eyes met, and Joel practically froze.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" she asked, confused. That snapped him out of his thoughts. "Uh, no nothing, just- stay safe," he blurted, walking away.

 "Uh, no nothing, just- stay safe," he blurted, walking away

The girl scoffed, and left the club.

Joel who was now close to the booth he was at with his friends, then realized he never got her name. He turned around, but she was gone.

"You guys saw her, right?" he asked his friends who all nodded, but were at lost of words.

───── ❝ 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞, 𝐚𝐝𝐢 ❞ ─────

JAJJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJAJ

DAYUMMMMMMMM

okay bye lol i was so excited for this part, it'll be explained don't worry just not yet 👀

pero the mystery girl tho......

okay imma leave now stay safe love u all bye