cuatro

❝ I should've texted
Before I called you
I sent you a message
Maybe you missed it
Or it never went through
But it's been one of those nights

•─────⋅☾ ☽⋅─────•

OMNISCIENT

Richard stood in front of the couch in Joel's living room. They were all there, and the kids were still with their parents. "So you saw Lara's doppelganger, but you never got her name?" Richard asked and Joel nodded again.

"You dumb fuck," the Dominican face palmed. "How would I just think of asking for her name- I didn't know what to do!" Joel exclaimed.

"You could've just asked for a name or introduce yourself and maybe she'd return it," Christopher shrugged. "Imagine seeing someone that's literally a photocopy of your dead sister- or for Joel, girlfriend, how'd you react?" Erick questioned them back.

The two shrugged, falling silent. "Exactly," the Cuban let out. Richard then stopped paying attention to the conversation as he plopped down onto the couch, his phone buzzing in his pocket.

Unlocking it, he saw a new text from none other than Aurelia. Then he realized he never changed her contact name.

Rels 💕
hi

Before he could reply or do anything, the message was deleted. He huffed, putting his phone back into his pocket.

She probably got the wrong number, he thought.

••••

Aurelia deleted the message and set her phone down. She knew for a fact she wouldn't get a reply, and instead of making herself get left on read, she deleted it.

"What's up with you?" Hanalei asked her friend as she took a sip of her milkshake. Aurelia was out in New York with her two friends, Hanalei and Esmeralda.

"Nothing," the brunette shrugged. "You seem off, spill," Esmeralda said to her. "It's nothing, really," Aurelia chuckled, shaking her head.

"Hana, you're heading to Miami right?" Aurelia then asked her blonde friend who nodded. "And you're staying at my sister's?" she asked again, Hanalei nodding.

"I mean I don't exactly have anyone else that I'm close to in Miami," the blonde shrugged. "But at least I get to see Zavina," she added.

"Who?" Aurelia raised her eyebrow. "A friend of mine, we grew up together but then I moved here," she explained. "Wasn't she the one that's deadass replica of that famous girl before?" Esmeralda asked.

"Yeah. A friend of Relz actually," Hanalei nodded. "Who?" Aurelia asked again, beyond confused. "Let me show you a picture," Hanalei said as she went through her phone.

"Here," the blonde as she turned her phone to the brunette. She was taking a sip from her coffee, and nearly spat the whole thing out.

"Dilara," she mumbled, taking a hold of the phone. "Yeah but that's not her," Esmeralda said. "What was her name?" Aurelia asked, looking up to her friends.

"Zavina. Zavina Hernandez," Hanalei responded. "She looks, so much like Lara," Aurelia said softly as she kept staring at the picture.

••••

••••

Joel laid down in the hammock in his backyard. The only thing in his head was the mysterious girl he bumped into at the club.

Who is she?

He needed at least a name, and from there he could maybe find her social media.

But he knew nothing. And he was mentally slapping himself for it.

───── ❝ 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞, 𝐚𝐝𝐢 ❞ ─────

short chap but its an update

so now we know her name, and dont worry you'll get more of miss zavina soon ;)

okay so quick info for y'all

me and my girl purplebbg made a combined acc and we'll start publishing soon

-HCNEYBOO if you'd like maybe go drop a follow 🥺👉👈 💕

FALLIN' WDW IS DROPPIN ON THE 29TH I AM SCREAMING

okay bye lol