treinta y cinco

❝ We keep this love in a photograph
We made these memories for ourselves
Where our eyes are never closing
Hearts are never broken
And time's forever frozen still

•─────⋅☾ ☽⋅─────•

OMNISCIENT

Their lives are pretty much at peace. Anthony was back in prison so they're definitely in a good spot right now.

As for Dilara, she's slowly getting her memories back, step by step.

Today they all headed to Camilo and Evaluna's new house. The two had just moved there with their kids so they called over their friends to hang out.

Renae came with Zabdiel, and the group was more than happy to see the two back together.

Just as they were sat in the dining room, snacking out on some cookies Evaluna had made.

"You're a cookie queen, always," Dilara said, biting into a large piece of a chocolate chip cookie.

Erick turned to his wife, who was just staring at something in her bag. "You okay?" he whispered, leaning closer.

"Yeah, everything's perfect," she said, smiling at him. "I have something for you, do you wanna wait till we get home or do you want it now?" she asked.

"Depends if you can give it to me now, why not?" he shrugged.

Adriana inhaled deeply before giving him a white envelope.

Erick raised his eyebrows at her and she shrugged. He proceeded to open it and took a peep inside. Two sticks and a piece of paper.

He turned to look at her, confused. "Go on," she nudged.

He took the two sticks out and stared at it. He blinked multiple times before putting them down and taking the paper out.

"Wait- is this real? You're not pranking me or something right?" Erick asked, causing her to laugh. "Why would I prank you dummy?" she chuckled.

"What's going on?" Aurelia asked.

"She's pregnant," Erick let out. "We're having another baby," he said again, his eyes lighting up with excitement.

Their friends all cheered and congratulated them.

"Your first pregnancy was revealed in my parent's place and now your second one here, in my new home? Please keep revealing it here, I feel lucky," Evaluna said, causing the group of friends to laugh.

••••

Renae sat next to Zabdiel on the couch and laid her head on his shoulder as they watched a movie.

"Can I ask you something?" Zabdiel asked and the girl hummed in response.

"One day, maybe not now if you don't want to but one day- what do you say about having kids?" he asked.

The girl looked up at him, a small smile on her face. "Erick having a second baby gave you a baby fever?" she asked and he chuckled.

"But to answer your question- I'd love to. Whenever actually, I'm down," she shrugged.

Zabdiel smiled, kissing the top of her head. They'll definitely start a family, who knows maybe even after the movie?

───── ❝ 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞, 𝐚𝐝𝐢 ❞ ─────

this kinda wack I'M SORRY BUT

look who finally updated here lol and the lyric prolly doesn't fit but wtv

two more chapters 🤧🥺