veintinueve

I only love you in the middle of the night,
That's when you run my mind,

•─────⋅☾ ☽⋅─────•

OMNISCIENT

It was about 2 am and Dilara went downstairs to the kitchen to get herself a glass of water.

The girl turned around to the kitchen island, only to find Joel sleeping on the couch across of her in the living room.

"What, does this house not have a guest room?" she thought. She walked over to the couch with her glass in hand.

She looked down to see him laying on his side, sleeping peacefully. By the way he's curled up she could tell he was kind of cold.

Dilara huffed and went to put her glass in the sink. She quickly went upstairs and got a spare blanket, before going back down and putting it over him gently.

She leaned on the back of the couch, watching over him. Then she quickly snapped herself out of it and went back upstairs.

••••

Zabdiel laid in his bed, staring blankly at the ceiling. He turned to look at his clock to see it was 2.34 am.

He couldn't sleep at all, and whenever that happens all he could think about was her. He grabbed his phone from the nightstand and pulled up their chats.

And then he texted her.

Renae woke up to the sudden sound of notification from her phone. She had just fallen asleep, which explains how she woke up so easily.

from Zabdi ❤
hi
can i see you?

She looked at the time.

2.36 am.

to Zabdi ❤
mkay
usual place?

from Zabdi ❤
yeah

She sighed, putting her phone down before going to get changed.

───── ❝ 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞, 𝐚𝐝𝐢 ❞ ─────

fluff i guess hehe

next chap will be longer, i hope grr idk man

i changed the way i do the text coz i forgot and i'm way too lazy to go thru chapters lol

also, thanks for 1k reads on this one :D remember to vote too hehe xx