diecinueve

❝ Is it love when so easily said goodbye?
Is it love when we've given up before we tried?
Is it love when you stole my peace of mind?
Is it love when you cry, and cry and cry?

•─────⋅☾ ☽⋅─────•

OMNISCIENT

Renae sat on the edge of her bed, tears in her eyes.

For the past month her relationship with Romeo was perfect. Everything was fine.

But this morning the girl came back to her apartment after an overnight shoot, only to find her boyfriend with another girl on the couch.

She had packed everything he had and chased him away, not wanting to even look at him anymore.

To say she was hurt would be an understatement. She learned to love him, only to be broken.

One thing's for sure, she didn't wanna be alone.

••••

Adriana was chilling with Evaluna in her house, along with Aurelia. It was basically the three of them for a while now, but today there was an old member coming back.

Renae rang the doorbell. Adriana opened the door and was slightly surprised to see her. "Renae, hi," she smiled at the girl and hugged her.

She let her in and they sat in the living room. "What's up?" Evaluna asked. Renae huffed.

"A lot," she shrugged. "Spill," Aurelia said and Renae told them everything.

"That bitch," Adriana cursed. "Can we just like I don't know hunt him down and kill him?" Evaluna stated.

"It's just- I don't understand. We were fine for the past month and suddenly this?" Renae let out. "I don't even know anymore," she sighed.

"It's okay, you got us," Aurelia said to her. The girl nodded and quickly changed the topic as they had a more lighthearted hangout.

••••

Zavina plopped back onto the couch and huffed.

Been a long night at the club.

Just as she was about to take a nap, her phone rang. She turned over and grabbed her phone, answering it without looking at the contact.

"Hello?" she responded. "Zavina," he said through the phone. The girl narrowed her eyebrows and pulled her phone away from her ear, checking the contact.

Anthony.

Looks like someone forgot to delete his number.

"What do you want? Everything's settled right? Leave me alone," she quickly said as she sat up straight.

"Oh yeah everything's settled. But why the fuck are you with Joel? You shouldn't have anything to do with any of them, you'll just risk everything," Anthony said to her, trying to keep his voice low.

"It wasn't the plan. But then they're friends with a friend of mine and one thing leads to another and now I'm close to him, that's it," Zavina concluded.

"No. Stay away from them, all of them," Anthony said to her. The girl scoffed. "It's my life Anthony. We don't have anything to do with each other anymore," she spat and hung up.

───── ❝ 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞, 𝐚𝐝𝐢 ❞ ─────

hi, just putting out this draft lol

anyways, how's everyone doin? fill me in with tingz, i wanna knoooo

i just missed the notifs lol