treinta

Solo quiero que lo intentes 
No me digas que ahora necesitas suerte 

•─────⋅☾ ☽⋅─────•

OMNISCIENT

Renae got out of her car that was parked outside a 24/7 diner. She walked inside and stood by the door, scanning the diner for him.

She saw him sat at their usual corner, eyes glued onto the mug in front of him. The girl sat across of him, startling him slightly.

"You came," he smiled, his eyes lighting up at the sight of her. "I always do," she shrugged, smiling softly.

Zabdiel called over Abby, the waitress that usually serves them whenever they come over.

So yes, it's quite a usual thing whenever they were dating for them to go there out of nowhere in the middle of the night. And lately since they're both single again they're back to the routine.

"Ah what can I get you lovely couple today?" she asked and the two chuckled. "We're not.. yeah no," Renae chuckled.

"Ah so just friends? I'm sorry I just assumed. It's just friends don't usually go out at this hour like this together," Abby said.

"Yeah I agree with you. The thing is, we were dating. But then we broke up two years ago and now we're both single so here we are back to our usual routine," Zabdiel told the lady.

"But she knows exactly how I feel. Even when I asked for us to try again she said no. She says she loves me but she can't have me," Zabdiel said again, looking straight into her eyes.

"You know what, I'll leave you guys to it. Call me again when you decide what you want," Abby said awkwardly, walking away.

"Maybe I have decided what I want," Zabdiel said, still looking at the girl in front of him. She sighed.

"I've told you this Zab, I think it's better if we stay like this," Renae said to him and he chuckled.

"Like this? Like what? Hurting each other constantly because we both know how we feel but your ego is too high to give in to your feelings?" he questioned.

"Maybe it's your ego," she fought back. "All this while throughout our relationship, okay yeah maybe at the beginning you were there but then towards the end? You weren't even there Zab. You weren't mentally there," she said.

"That's exactly why I'm asking you to try again. It wasn't like I cheated, maybe if that was the reason I would understand but this? What for? Why do we have to keep torturing ourselves like this?" he questioned again.

He sighed, grabbing her hand from across the table, caressing it with his thumb.

"Te quiero con todo lo que tengo. So please, just try," he pleaded, looking into the girl's eyes.

He saw something in there soften.

She could see how hard he was trying.

Renae let out a shaky breath. "Okay, I'll try," she said to him.

He smiled. "Really?" he asked again and she nodded, chuckling.

"But can we order now cause poor Abby probably thinks it's her fault," the girl laughed and so did he.

───── ❝ 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞, 𝐚𝐝𝐢 ❞ ─────

ah zabnae is back

also i prolly already used the lyrics at the top but who cares bruh i'm too lazy to look for a new one