veintidós

Say you'll remember me
Standing in a nice dress
Staring at the sunset, babe

•─────⋅☾ ☽⋅─────•

OMNISCIENT

Zabdiel decided to take Renae out today. A quick hangout as friends he said.

"We're just walking around, what's taking so long?" Zabdiel chuckled as he waited on the edge of Renae's bed.

The girl was getting ready in the bathroom and it's only been 5 minutes.

"Don't rush me, you wanna walk out with me by your side looking like a zombie?" she questioned from inside the bathroom.

"C'mon, you never look bad," he shrugged.

The girl stayed silent as she kept running her fingers through her hair in front of the mirror, with a small smile on her face.

She finally settled with her look and got out of the bathroom. "Let's go," she said and grabbed her belongings.

Zabdiel looked up at her and smiled. She barely had any makeup on, she's just a natural beauty.

"Let's go," he smiled and the two left her apartment.

He drove the car and let her pick the music, but wasn't telling the girl where they were heading.

"Seriously why can't you tell me where we're going?" Renae asked, eager to know. It's pretty clear the girl hates surprises, always have and he knows that.

"It's a surprise," he shrugged. "You know I hate surprises," the girl groaned. "Just this one time, let me surprise you," he said to her and she sighed.

"Fine," she said, finally giving in.

After a while he finally parked the car. Renae looked out and saw that they were at a funfair.

"Remember our first date?" he asked and the girl looked at him, a smile on her face as she nodded.

The two then walked into the funfair and played some games. As usual, he even won her some gifts.

••••

"Thanks for today. I had fun," Renae said once the two reached her apartment door. Zabdiel simply smiled at her.

"Glad you did," he said. "I have to go now, I'll see you tomorrow?" he said and the girl nodded.

"Goodnight," she said and he nodded at her with a smile.

───── ❝ 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞, 𝐚𝐝𝐢 ❞ ─────

this wack and hella short and ain't got details coz my ass don't know how to write about funfairs