veinticuatro

I'll be the one, if you want me to
Anywhere, I would've followed you
Say something, I'm giving up on you

•─────⋅☾ ☽⋅─────•

OMNISCIENT

Aurelia was sitting at the edge of the pool, dipping her legs in it. They were all at the CNCO house, just chilling around.

Richard walked out and saw her there. He went to sit on the bench right behind her.

"What you thinkin bout?" he asked, snapping her out of her thoughts. She immediately knew who it was, she'd recognize his voice anywhere.

"You," she said without thinking. But did she regret it? Probably not.

Richard tried to hide a smile. Aurelia was never the kind to be beating around the bush, especially with him. She's straight forward about her feelings, and he knows that.

"I wonder if you've ever thought about me," she chuckled. "Maybe I have," he shrugged.

Aurelia smiled to herself. Maybe he did, but what would she know.

Richard got up and sat next to her, legs crossed. She turned to look at him.

After 2 years, he finally wants to hear what happened from her side. She's finally getting the chance she's always wanted for the past 2 years.

"Tell me what happened that night. Your side, your point of view," he told her. Memories from that night came back to both of them.

She sighed softly. "All I remember was that I was definitely more than tipsy. And then you left for a phone call or something and then I didn't even realise whatever the hell I was doing," she said.

"I never meant it. I fucked something that was just so nice and I still hate myself," she said softly, holding back tears.

"It's not... entirely your fault," he said softly. "Kinda is," she shrugged.

Aurelia sighed as she stood up and put on her sandals. She was about to walk away but then Richard jumped to his feet, "Wait!"

He turned her around, pulling her close. She looked up, meeting his eyes. He inched closer, leaning his forehead onto hers.

The two stood there for a good minute, his hands securely holding her by the elbows. For a second he leaned closer to her lips, making her think they were about to kiss.

But then he pulled away, taking two steps back. She looked at him in the eye, nodding softly before turning on her heel and leaving him there.

───── ❝ 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞, 𝐚𝐝𝐢 ❞ ─────

if imma be honest, i hv no idea where this came from. i typed down whatever and it all came together somehow i-

anywayssss help what do y'all wanna see next? i'm kinda blank for certain things to be put in between some things i have planned