treinta y siete

•─────⋅☾ ☽⋅─────•

OMNISCIENT

The group of friends were at the beach, hanging around for the weekend.

They're currently sitting at the beach, around a bonfire.

"Remember when we did this like what 5 years ago? And Dilara nearly tricked us about being pregnant," Christopher chuckled.

"I didn't exactly say I was pregnant but yeah," Dilara chuckled.

"It's crazy the memories and stories we've built these past years. It's been really crazy," Aurelia stated.

"Yeah she died and came back to life, been really crazy," Joel stated as he gestured to the girl next to him, causing everyone to laugh.

"Yeah well we're finally getting married how bout that?" Dilara nudged him with a laugh.

"No but seriously guys; we're a big ass family. And no matter we're always together somehow," Richard said.

"Juntos para siempre," Erick said and they all nodded. "We'll all grow into old hags together, send our kids off to college or whatever they wanna do, walk them down the aisle and help them raise their grandkids- all together the way we are now," he said again.

"Maybe we should get a dog," Adriana suggested. "Ooh I want a pomeranian," Aurelia said before turning to Richard and giving him puppy eyes. "Pwetty please," she pouted, batting her eyes.

Richard chuckled. "We'll see," he said, tapping her nose.

"But what's next? Anyone have plans?" Evaluna asked. "I know Cami's leaving me for tour," she pouted, leaning her head on Camilo's shoulder as he patted her head.

"We'll probably leave for tour soon too," Christopher said. "But we'll be back before the baby comes out and the wedding," he added.

"There goes the long distance, again," Adriana sighed. "You'll be missing the road of my second pregnancy," she pouted at her husband.

"I'll be back before you know it, don't worry," he said, kissing her forehead.

The rest of the night was spent with them just talking and cracking jokes. They're all having a great time together, and apart from the boys, who knows when they'll get to properly meet up and hangout again?

But no matter what they'll always have each other.

And that's a thing about family.

I'ma let the good things in my lifе rain down
From the sky, drop like confetti
All еyes on me, so V.I.P
All of my dreams, from the sky, drop like confetti

....

I'll be there with you
No matter what you're goin' through
I'll be there with you
Anytime that you need me to
When there's no one else around
On your last breath callin' out
Trust me, my love won't let you down

the end
of the Mi Medicina series

───── ❝ 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞, 𝐚𝐝𝐢 ❞ ─────

that's it, before you guys say it; no. there won't be a part 4 🥺 (maybe bonus chapters but A WHOLE BOOK, nope)

let's just leave this series to be awesome as it is without adding too many parts and all so yeah, that's it

okay so i just wanna say, thank u so much for all the support on this book and this whole series, you guys have been incredible ily 🥺🥰

and uhm, this series will always hv a special place in my heart since it was my first ever book when i came back to the writing part of wattpad and u guys seemed to hv loved it lol

so yeah, that's it. again, thank u for all the love <3

i hv a new book up; it's a sequel to 'one of us' and its called 'one of us: the return' so go check it out hehe

okay, i'm out. love u, stay safe ❤❤