veinte

•─────⋅☾ ☽⋅─────•

OMNISCIENT

Renae was now back in her apartment. It was pretty clear the girl was lonely. But she knew deep inside it was the right decision.

He was toxic anyways.

She plopped down on her bed, staring blankly at the ceiling. She reached for the necklace around her neck, fiddling with the locket.

Something Dilara gave her as a borthday present years ago.

Just then her phone dinged with a notification.

Zabdi 💕
hey, i heard what happened
estás bien?

to Zabdi 💕
i'll be fine, thanks for checking in :)
seen

She shrugged and locked her phone when she didn't get a text back.

Then her doorbell rang.

The girl went to the door and opened it.

Finding the one person she never realized she needed at the moment.

"Zab," she let out. "Sleepover?" he shrugged, a small smile on his face.

At least she has him.

••••

Dilara decided to go out on a quick Starbucks run. It wasn't too far from where she was staying with Anthony, so she just walked there.

There were three teenagers, kind of fans. And they spotted her from afar.

"Wait, isn't that Erick's sister?" the blonde of the group asked. "I don't think so, she passed like two years ago," her friend denied.

"Well it can't be the look alike. Cause she's with Hanalei," another brunette said, showing her phone that was playing the Instagram livestream of Hanalei's; and Zavina was with her.

"So, do you think..." the blonde's sentence faded as they all thought the same thing. "Either she faked her death, or that's a ghost," the brunette stated.

"One way to find out," the other brunette said. "Sara what are you thinking?" the blonde asked her.

"Let's go to her grave," the girl named Sara shrugged. "Oh lord," the blonde sighed. "C'mon Ivy, at least then the whole world will know she isn't dead," Sara said to her friend.

"She's kinda right," their other friend, Melania said. "Good, let's go," Sara said and the three made their way to the cemetery.

"Let's dig," Sara said when they all stopped at Dilara's grave.

"Wey, estás loca," Melania said to her. "How else can we know?" Sara questioned.

"I'll just be on the look out," Ivy shrugged. "No way am I gonna ruin my new acrylics," she said and her friends chuckled.

They grabbed a random shovel they found left by a tree and started digging until they got to the casket.

───── ❝ 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞, 𝐚𝐝𝐢 ❞ ─────

three random teens. why? coz i can😌