dos

No dejes que nadie sólo yo
Te haga el corazón pedazos
Que el tiempo decida por los dos
Espero no equivocarnos
Es egoísmo que contigo
Prefiero estar aunque me duela
Hay palabras que cortan que importa
Soy así cuando se trata de ti

•─────⋅☾ ☽⋅─────•

OMNISCIENT

Aurelia was in her apartment in New York. The girl had just finished a photoshoot and it was almost midnight.

She didn't have much to do so she was sat on her bed, leaning onto a pillow she stood up by the bed frame as she went through her phone.

Scrolling through her gallery, she found some pictures of her and Richard. She smiled softly, scrolling through each of them.

She was missing him, and she's been trying to keep her mind off it by focusing on her career, partying with some friends but the moment she's on her own in her apartment, it all comes back

She remembered exactly how hurt and disappointed he looked that day, when everything happened and when he ended it.

A small tear slipped out of her eye that she quickly wiped away. Letting out a sigh, she locked her phone and leaned back.

 Letting out a sigh, she locked her phone and leaned back

liked by adrirodriguez and 981,035 others

aureliahilda long day 🤧

view comments...

adrirodriguez i miss ur annoying ass get back to miami
|aureliahilda we'll see 😙

evaluna u pwettyyyy

sebastianyatra 😍😍

••••

"Bye see y'all tomorrow," Richard laughed around with the boys before heading into his car and driving away.

A song started playing on the radio as he stopped at a red light. The roads were sort of empty as it was about midnight.

"Y esa despedida en septiembre
En octubre sí que se siente
Noviembre sin ti me dolió también
Llegará diciembre, sigues en mi mente,"

The song filled the car and only one person came into Richard's mind.

Flashback

Richard walked into the house, a bouquet of flowers in hand. He saw her in the backyard, and quickly made his way behind her.

Wrapping his arms around her waist from behind, he whispered softly, "Hola mi amor."

Aurelia smiled as she put her hands on his arms that were on her waist. She turned and looked at him. "Hi," she smiled, pecking his lips softly.

"These are for you," he said, giving her the bouquet. "Awh, you're cute," she giggled softly.

"Only for the one I love," he smiled, holding onto her tightly like his life depended on it.

"I love you," she said softly, looking straight into his eyes. "I love you too," he responded, planting a soft kiss on her forehead.

End of flashback

Richard huffed, changing the radio station. "Why won't you get off my mind Rels? What's so special about you that I can never let you go?" he questioned himself softly.

The traffic light turned green, and Richard started driving home.

───── ❝ 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞, 𝐚𝐝𝐢 ❞ ─────

short one and uninteresting and wack but its sumthin for now :)

but i promise, ya ain't ready for the next few chapters 😈😈

okay imma leave now bubye