quince

I have loved you since we were 18
Long before we both thought the same thing
To be loved, to be in love
All I can do is say that these arms were made for holding you
I wanna love like you made me feel
When we were 18

•─────⋅☾ ☽⋅─────•

OMNISCIENT
1 month later

Joel and Zavina have been on a couple dates for the past month, and they've been getting along rather well and even started liking each other.

Today they were supposed to meet up again so Joel's getting ready, as well as dressing Luna up. But then, his phone rang.

"Joelitooooo, I need your help," Erick's voice said through the phone. "With what?" Joel asked.

"Me and Adri finally have time today so we kinda wanna have some alone time yanno, a quick date. But we don't have anyone to take care of Lucas, can you help?" the Cuban asked.

"Man, I'm about to go out with Zav. But okay sure, we can reschedule," Joel shrugged. "Thanks a lot man, I'll send him over," Erick said before hanging up.

Joel sighed as he typed in a text to tell Zavina he won't be able to make it.

••••

Erick and Adriana drove over to Joel's place, which was only five minutes away. When the couple found out Joel had to cancel on Zavina for them, Adriana had an idea.

Currently in the backseat is both Lucas and Zavina.

They pulled up in Joel's driveway and the Mexican was already waiting by the door. "Hola holaa," Adriana greeted as they got out of the car.

Zavina opened the car door and let Lucas out before she stepped out of the car. "Zav," Joel smiled at the sight of her.

"Hi," she giggled.

"Because you had to cancel your 'date' for me and Erick, we decided why not bring her over," Adriana explained as she linked arms with Erick.

"At least I don't have to handle two kids on my own," Joel chuckled as he reached his hand out for Zavina who gladly took it.

"Alright now you two, behave in front of the kids. We'll pick Lucas up later tonight," Erick smirked as he led his wife back into the car.

"You have kids watching!" Adriana yelled before heading into the car as Joel and Zavina simply laughed. She then waved at the two as Erick drove away.

"Okay, time to babysit," Joel chuckled as he brought Lucas and Zavina inside.

••••

Erick parked in front of a restaurant and helped his wife out. "Thank you," she said as she intertwined her hand with his.

The two walked into the restaurant and were led to a table for two that he had reserved earlier.

A waitress came over to take their orders and the two sat there talking.

"Remember when Lara was against us? Oh word, the amount of times she told me not to go near you," Adriana chuckled as Erick laughed.

"I remember we had a fight about that. And she deadass said to me, 'if you can date my best friend then you won't have a problem with me dating yours' and honestly I did not like that- at all," he said.

"I still don't understand why you were both so against it," she laughed.

"Well at the time I didn't like the thought of her dating my friend. But then I saw how happy Joel made her so that's all I wanted; my sister to be happy," Erick shrugged.

"Are you happy?" she asked, suddenly. "What do you mean?" he asked. "You know, like this. Are you happy, with me and all?" she asked again.

Erick chuckled softly. "Mi amor, if I'm not happy I would've bailed by now. But to answer your question, yes I am happy. The past few years with you have been the happiest years of my life, mostly because of you and Lucas," he responded and that made the girl smile.

"Good to know," she said as he reached for her hand and caressed it with his thumb.

••••

The couple stumbled past their kitchen, not even breaking their kiss. "Wait wait Erick, we need to pick up Lucas," Adriana said as she grabbed his shoulders to push him away lightly.

"We can pick him up tomorrow, Joel will understand," Erick groaned. "For now it's just you and me," he winked as picked her up, running up the stairs to their bedroom.

───── ❝ 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞, 𝐚𝐝𝐢 ❞ ─────

oop-

this was random and type messy but some cute erickiana (or was it eriana? eh wtv) content :D

this chap was for my gurrlll purplebbg

okay yeah bye stream "not a pop song" by little mix