veintisiete

•─────⋅☾ ☽⋅─────•

OMNISCIENT

Aurelia was over it. She's not even gonna try anymore. Richard clearly didn't want her anymore so why dwell on the past?

Today the girl was supposed to just be chilling in her sister's house, but then her manager called her in for a meeting.

She headed into the conference room with her manager to see none other than Sebastian Yatra and his team waiting in there.

"Am I late?" she asked and they shook their heads. "Just on time actually," Sebastian chuckled and she let out a quick sigh of relief.

"Okay so basically the reason you're called in today is because," one of the member of Sebastian's team started to say. "He wants you to be in his music video," he continued.

Aurelia raised her eyebrows. "Me?" she asked. "Yep. Chose you myself," Sebastian answered, shooting a smile her way.

She chuckled softly. "I mean, okay yeah, that'll be fun," she shrugged.

••••

"I mean even if you end up with Yatra I'm fine with it," Adriana said once her sister told her everything.

"It's just a music video Adri, what could possibly happen," Aurelia chuckled. "Oh a lot," Erick chuckled, joining them.

"Trust me, through music videos you could possibly find the love of your life," he added. "Yeah well I didn't come through a music video," his wife said to him and he raised his hands in surrender.

"Doesn't mean you're not the love of my life," he shrugged and his wife chuckled.

"Talking about 'love of our lives', how's Joel and Lara?" Aurelia asked. "That lady, has never been more of a pain I swear," Erick sighed.

"But I mean she now knows Luna is her daughter, it's just... I don't know," he added with a shrug. "She's kinda cold-ish, to everyone," Adriana continued.

"That's gonna be hard," Aurelia huffed. "Tell me about it," Adriana chuckled, "raising a baby ain't even as hard."

"Ah so you're fine with another then," Erick teased, expecting to earn daggers but instead she shrugged. "I mean, Lucas could use a friend," she said.

"Just tell me whenever the baby will be conceived cause I don't wanna be here," Aurelia said, pretending to puke as the couple simply laughed at her.

───── ❝ 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞, 𝐚𝐝𝐢 ❞ ─────

i haven't updated this in a while whew but hi