ocho

Te juro lo intenté
Me diste tu propina y yo me conformé
De cien me diste diez y yo te lo acepté
Yo no sé cómo me enamoré

•─────⋅☾ ☽⋅─────•

OMNISCIENT

"Why is it so hard for you to understand that this is my job?!" Renae yelled. "It's not like I'm screwing some other guy for God's sake," she groaned.

"Fine then! Choose. Your stupid job or me," Romeo said from the other end of the line and simply hung up. "Hey- qué carajo!" she cursed, tossing her phone onto the bed.

"Idiota. I could die in front of him and he wouldn't give a fuck," she muttered. She hasn't even told him about the incident from the other night.

If Romeo was making her choose, she already knew what she'd go with. But then again, she's still trying to work things out. But what's the point if only one person tries? It's supposed to be two in a relationship, not one.

••••

Aurelia was packing up to head back to Miami. She was obviously going to stay with her sister, but she was keeping it a secret so it could be a surprise for a everyone.

She was nervous about the thought of heading back to Miami, actually the thought of seeing him again, made her nervous.

She took everything she needed and called an Uber to the airport.

Meanwhile back in Miami, Zabdiel and Christopher were out buying some snacks for their studio session. The others were in the studio, and the two volunteered to head out.

"So, have you talked to Renae?" Christopher asked as he took some snacks from the shelves. "Well yeah, I met her the other day," Zabdiel shrugged.

"Really? How was it?" the Ecuadorian asked, wiggling his eyebrows as Zabdiel chuckled. "I helped her, it was okay," he responded.

"Something tells me there's more to that," Christopher said, narrowing his eyes at his friend. "And I'm not saying anything," Zabdiel said as he took the snacks out of Christopher's arms and went to the cashier.

Hanalei decided to join the boys and Adriana at the studio. She liked joining them whenever she could, and they were more than happy to have her there.

She was rather creative, so at times she'd pipe in some ideas. "Why don't we head to your friend's club tonight?" Erick suggested. "Ooh yes," Adriana agreed.

"Okay sure, that'll be fun. But homegirl got a sprained ankle," Hanalei chuckled. "Wait what?" Joel asked. "Some guy nearly ran her over, but he helped her though. Brought her to the clinic and all, even sent her all the way to the apartment," Hanalei said.

"What's her name? I wanna go see her Instagram," Adriana asked. "Her name's Zavina. Her Instagram is zavursula," Hanalei told them and they all took their phones out and checked it out.

"Oh my-" Adriana gasped. "What in the name of God-" Richard let out. "It's her, from that day right? It's that girl," Erick said to Joel.

"Hold up what girl?" Hanalei asked. "There was this time we were at the club downtown, and Joel helped her," Richard explained. "But that isn't her club right?" Joel asked and the blonde shook her head.

"Her club is literally the whole other way," she said. "But she's literally Dilara," Richard said. "That's why I said, don't freak out if you see her," Hanalei said.

"Kinda hard not to," Joel chuckled. "Understandable," the blonde nodded, a soft smile on her face.

"You know, I never knew Dilara. I met you guys a year ago, which was like a year after she passed. How was she like?" Hanalei asked out of curiosity.

"She was the sweetest person I've ever known. She's always there for everyone no matter what," Adriana said with a smile on her face.

"She was the best sister anyone could ask for. She can just say one small thing and it would lift my whole mood up, I don't know she was just a great sister," Erick said.

"I just wished I didn't fuck shit up or we would've been married," Joel chuckled softly. "But yeah she could just smile and somehow everyone else would too. She could be having the worst day but she'd always be happy for others and try to lift people up. But yeah, I loved her, and I still do," he said, a smile on his face.

Hanalei nodded, a smile on her face. In her head, there was no doubt Dilara was loved by everyone who knew her. She just wished she had to chance to know the girl.

───── ❝ 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞, 𝐚𝐝𝐢 ❞ ─────

wtf was this idk but i felt like this was wack whew

but yeah i just wanted to make everyone soft hehe

okay imma go now bubye