treinta y uno

Te extraño porque nadie se compara a ti
Cuando debí alejarme más me enamoré
Porque eso de olvidarte nunca lo aprendí,

•─────⋅☾ ☽⋅─────•

OMNISCIENT

Dilara was in the kitchen, as usual, preparing for lunch for the group. She had warmed up to Erick again, and the others as well after he explained to her that the whole accident thing didn't happen. Instead he told her what actually happened.

Although she's kinda alright with everyone, she's still kind of cold to Joel. But he's alright to give to her time to cool down and gain her memories back.

Everyone else was out in the backyard, when out of nowhere Zavina walked in. Dilara turned around and saw her, causing her to drop an empty plate.

Everyone else came running in, worried.

"Who are you?" Dilara asked the girl. "Why are you in my home- how'd you even get in?" she questioned.

"I have a spare key," Zavina shrugged. "Great so we have some photocopy of me that can enter my house out of nowhere? Has Luna ever been near her?" Dilara asked the others.

"A lot," Richard shrugged causing the girl to groan.

"Okay Zav, gimme the key," Joel said, walking to her with his hand out. She looked at him, questioningly.

"What?" she asked and he sighed. "Just give me the key. You don't need to be going in and out of this house anymore," he told her.

"Oh I get it! You were never into me, you were with me cause I looked like your dead fiancee," Zavina exclaimed, pointing to Dilara.

"Not dead, also not his fiancee," Dilara shrugged, causing Joel to give her a look to shut up.

"Okay just because you're back, doesn't mean you get to control these people. Also, maybe you should just get yourself a new place cause there won't room for you in here once I move in," Zavina smirked.

"Okay listen here miss thing, you may be a whole ass copy paste of me but there's only one Dilara Grace Colon and that's me. Not tryna say I'm better than you, pero I kinda am," Dilara chuckled.

"And who the hell do you think you are to tell me what to do? FYI, this is my house, so if you wanna live with Joelito over there, get your own goddamn place. Now I want you out of mi casa and don't ever come back," she spat.

Zavina groaned, stomping her feet and walking away. "Also Joel, get the key from her," Dilara sighed.

Without having to go anywhere, Zavina tossed the key inside before heading off.

"Okay then," Joel shrugged, picking the key up and keeping it in his pocket.

••••

Once everyone left to their own places, Dilara sat in the living room watching tv. Joel had put Luna to sleep since the girl was cranky.

He then went back downstairs and decided to join Dilara.

"Hi," he said, settling on a separate couch. "Hey," she responded, not moving her eyes from the tv.

"Listen, if you're still mad about Zav I'm sorry-" he got cut off by her chuckle.

"So you think I'm mad about her?" she questioned, looking at him. "Well, I guess?" Joel responded, unsure.

"Okay maybe I kinda am but that's not entirely the point. I mean if you really wanted someone new, find someone completely new. Not some copy paste," she scoffed.

"Are you jealous Dilara?" he asked, a small smirk evident in his voice.

She scoffed. "Sure, I'm jealous that you clearly can't get over me to the point you got a photocopy," she spat, smiling sarcastically at him before walking away.

He jumped to his feet and grabbed her wrist, spinning her to face him as she bumped straight into his chest.

"I can never get over you," he said, his voice low. "That's what you want?" he questioned, letting her go and leaving her there.

Dilara stood there, dumbfounded.

───── ❝ 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞, 𝐚𝐝𝐢 ❞ ─────

whew is it just me or is it gettin hawt in here

okay so, man idk you'll get more richelia in the next chap i guess