Betrayed

Percy Jackson couldn't deny something was going on at camp. But he couldn't quite place his finger on what it was.

Sighing, the raven haired boy moved towards the beach. But he never made it.

Maybe we should back up for a moment. Percy isn't some ordinary boy, he's not even an ordinary demigod. This is the hero of Olympus, times two.

He was immediately teleported to the thrown room, where eleven of the twelve olympians were gathered.

Percy mentally reminded himself of Apollo's punishment, although he really didn't understand how it was the gods fault.

Best not to go tell zeus that though.

Speaking of ol' thunder britches, he was mad. No; furious. No; he was I'm-Gonna-Take-Away-All-The-Blue-Food-In-The-World mad.

What did percy do now?

Surprisingly, the answer was nothing.

"Perseus!" Zeus thundered, causing Percy to flinch at his full name, "You have been getting too powerful! And I want you gone! Besides, you might've been aiding our enemies,"

Percy sighed, "Yeah, yeah. Zeus, let me just tell you re al quick, I've been studying your laws because I knew peace wouldn't last long. If camp half blood wants me to stay, minus only five people, I can stay. So can I at least try?"

"Fine," Zeus grumbled, sulking into his throne.

Percy thanked him quickly, although by the look of the messy haired boy, he didn't mean it.

After being teleported he went to pull everyone together, and they came. He decided to ask Annabeth in front of everyone because they thought of her as a leader.

That was a mistake.

"Hey everyone. Sorry to interrupt but the gods want me dead because I'm very powerful. Do y'all want me gone too? We'll start off with Annabeth if that's okay,"

The blond looked at Percy, then the camp, then Percy again. Her grey eyes were calculating everything, and he knew she was forming a plan.

But this time it wasn't to help him.

Annabeth wanted to rule the camp. Not make them all her slaves, but be the top most respected person. The same as Chiron.

And the only person keeping her there, the only person in that position was her boyfriend.

But hey, her flaws not loyalty is it?

"If the gods want you dead, it's for a good reason,"

If you watched closely, you saw Percy inhale sharply, his smile dropping into a frown. He looked at the campers in front of him, but they all said the same thing.

The gods had watched everything happen, and he was flashed back to the throne room.

Joining hands, a powerful and colorful orb appeared, before taking the shape of a sword and flying at him.

All that was left of the young demigod was a couple of skid marks and a pile of dust.

Or at least that's what they thought. But that's not the full story. It never is with the ex son of Poseidon.

Percy looked around. He was in a bright throne room with a huge throne in it. With gold edges around the black throne, and the galaxy etched into the blackness, you knew who it was.

"Lord chaos?" Percy asked, not seeing anyone else.

"Yes?" Came a voice from behind him. He turned around to find chaos, a man with dark brown hair that was cut short, and bright black eyes.

"Why-Why did you save me?"

Chaos shrugged, "I dunno. But I do want to offer you a position as my son. You'll get my powers when I retire, and immortality like the hunters of Atermes. You'll be the commander of the Elite,"

"The elite? Who's that?" Percy asked

"Let me explain," chaos interrupted before the boy could continue questioning, "I have army A, B, C, D, E, and F. F has the most, and A has the least. But A works with the elite most."

Percy interrupted the primordial once agin, "but then who are the elite?"

"Patience, I'm getting to that. Anyways, A has the best trained fighters and will know you by name. Everyone else, they don't really know you. Then there's the elite, broken heroes who deserve so much more. Who have nothing left on their temporary planet,"

"Temporary planet?"

"Yes. A while ago you were sent to earth as a disguise, twelve years before the battles would begin for you. You were always Percy jackson, it's just now you have those memories. The only one not sent there at that time you'll meet later. We had to use mist,"

"So do I get memories back or something?"

"They are gone percy. But your feelings and connections aren't. You've met them all in earth, and I can say it's been fun seeing it,"

"When do I meet them?"

"Right now,"

He lead Percy through the doors and let's just say the ex son of Posiedon was a little surprised.

Okay, a lot surprised.

For soon the broken warriors would be reunited. Soon the forgotten, the lost, the alone, and the abandoned would be in the same room.

And the one to lead them all would be there too, the betrayed.