Seriously, Is There A School For PepTalks?

Sadie Kane was confused.

She lobed being reunited with her friends, and Walt was starting to love her again. And while she used to only want that, something felt off.

It took a while to figure it out but then she realized. She hadn't talked to Percy at all, and she couldn't lie, she missed him.

Sadie knocked on the door of the room her boyfriend, er, Percy, was staying in. Percy opened it, shirtless.

Trying to stop a blush from reaching her cheeks, Sadie started squeaking. "Hey Percy!"

"Oh,huh hi Sadie. Sorry. Let me get a shirt," Percy said and came back a moment later, fully dressed. "Anyways, I was gonna actually see if you wanted to hang out. We can go watch a movie, I have two tickets,"

"Yeah! I would love that! We should see if Walt can go, you haven't really gotten to talk to him," Sadie said.

"Oh," Percy said airily though it escaped the blonds ntoice. "You two can just go, I'll stay back. Need to go make sure Magnus is alright,"

That was odd, Percy never made excuses before. The door swung as Percy raced off, and it revealed Carter sitting on the couch.

"Hey Sadie, you okay?" Carter called. "You want to come in and talk about it? I'm not sure if we ever used to do that but I can try,"

Sadie gave a slight laugh, "yeah. That would be great. Um, thanks. Do you know why Percys acting like that? Seeing as you both are idiots, or boys,"

"Thanks sis," Carter said sarcastically. "But you have to realize. He's used to hanging out with you all the time, and now he feels left out because of Walt,"

"Oh. So me inviting Walt to come. . .I just messed things up, didn't I?"

"Yeah. Sorry, but yeah. It's fine though, you have the others. Apollo would definitely help you get back together, so would Leo,"

"Get back together? Carter, we weren't dating,"

"At all? Like ever?" Carter asked. Sadie shook her head and his eyes grew wide. "Well oops. Um, Do you want to get together with him?"

"I don't know!" Sadie threw her hands open in big gestured. "I have two guys I have liked forever merges into one, and then this other guy who I love but I don't know how,"

"Well, it depends on how you look at it. What's been happening when you hang out with Walt? Did it feel real?"

"I just told him things that I remembered. I don't know anything about how I feel. I'm a girl, we don't know that stuff,"

"Well," Carter got up. "I think my first big brother heart to heart went pretty well, though it felt pretty natural. I should probably go check in on Zia. See you around?"

"See you around, brother dear,"

"That English accent probably drove me insane, even if it is only slightly there,"