Zeus Is Still A Jerk

Apollo wished he had stayed with Leo.

Or that he had run into Magnus, or Sam, or Carter. He wouldn't have minded if he ran into the god of cheese, for crying out loud, he didn't want to go back to Olympus.

Nonetheless, he flashed himself to Olympus, landing right in the middle of a godly meeting. So much for the subtly.

"Hey everyone," he gave a small and awkward wave, glancing at each god. "So uh, hehe, theres um. . .I hear Percy Jackson's in town,"

Before he knew what was happening, he was crashed in a hug from the last person he thought he would. His muscles tensed up as he was hugged tightly by his twin sister.

Artemis composed herself, but she a tear slid down her cheek. "We-we thought you were dead. Apollo, how are you alive?"

Apollo let out a few shallow breaths, backing up. "I-I shouldn't have come here. I-I have to go, sorry everyone,"

"What? 'Pollo, it's us," Hermes said, looking at the god in confusion. He had been best friends with the god for a while, and he was sad when Apollo left.

"I have to go," Apollo was breathing quicker by the moment. "I'm sorry, I have to leave. It's just. . .I have to get back to my family,"

"Apollo, tell the truth," Aphrodite embedded charm in ever word, sensing the god would lie without it. "Why did you run away, and who is your new family?"

"My new family is The Elite, which is the best army of Chaos. I have become more powerful, my official title is Som of Zeus, Ex Greek/Roman god, Patron to the abandoned, and member of The Elite,"

"Okay, that's good, but Apollo," Aphrodite took a step forward and added more power to her charm. "Why did you leave?"

"I didn't," Apollo said quickly. Then he realized he would have to explain, he glared at Aphrodite but continued to talk. "You abandoned me. I didn't leave. I'm sorry, I really am, but I have to go,"

"No," Zeus thundered, "everyone else leave. Apollo, stay here son. We will talk this through and regive you the punishment you failed to complete,"

"Punishment?" Apollo echoed, turning from the door and balling a fist. "I am not a god anymore, so I'm sorry father, but I don't respond to you anymore. I don't have to do what you say, and I certainly am not here because I care about what you say,"

"Don't you raise your voice at me!" Zeus yelled, "you dare say that to the king of the gods?!? Why I am the only reason you even exist! I am—"

"A jerk?" Apollo was glad he humored Percy and took sarcasm and sass 101. "I'm sorry sad but I really don't care anymore. You abandoned me, so I don't think you have any control over my life. You are such and F-ing annoying and ego-headed dumb A-whole,"

"He won't even cuss? Being with the 'Elite' must be so dreadful," Hera made a snide comment.

"And you!" Apollo turned to Hera. "You have screwed up the demigods lives more times than I can count. I am so glad I'm not one of you anymore. You know Leo Valdez was alone? One of the Seven who saved everyone felt alone—is alone! Percy Jackson was betrayed! We never even  helped the other mythologies when the world could have literally ended! So goodbye! I have a new family who won't abandon me, and I wish I was never one of you. I don't like having that shame, and I don't understand how all of you do,"