The Train Is Leaving The Station

Apollo was anxiously waiting with Zia.

I know, I know. Odd pairing but it's not like they really had that much of a choice. Sadie and Walt were off together, Percy and Carter were hanging out and talking guy stuff, Leo was off who knows where, Magnus was probably being killed by Alex, which left these two.

"So you used to be a god?" Zia asked after a while of awkward silence.

"Yeah," Apollo said. "And you were apart of the whole saving the world thing?"

"And weren't you?"

"Back in my old days as a god,"

The two sat in more of an awkward smile, just chilling there until Percy and Carter were walking in. Carter came to sit with his girlfriend, Percy chilling with his godly friend.

"You know when you want to date someone, you don't let them invite their could be boyfriend join you and then duck out, right?" Zia asked.

"Shut up," Percy grumbled.

"Aww, is little Percy all sad? Did Zia hurt your little feelings? Are you as sad as when you watched Finding Nemo and they nearly died? Or when Darla came in?" Apollo chided.

"DARLA WAS A MONSTER AND YOU KNOW IT!" Percy said before he sat down and decomposed himself. "You're all just a big mean bunch of CottonHeadedNinnyMuggins,"

A series of gasps, "you didn't just go there!", "how could you?", and a "What does that even mean?" Were heard around the room.

"Woah, you use that mouth when you talk to 'The Girl Of You're Dreams'?" Apollo teased.

"Girl of his dreams? Who are we talking about, Perce?" Sadie appeared in the doorway, Walt behind her.

Percys ears turned pink. "Annabeth!" (He winced) "yeah, Annabeth. I told Apollo about how she appeared in my nightmares because I was scared to see her again. Yeah, that's it. He was just giving me a hard time. Yeah. Yeah. Uh, yeah. Am I forgetting something?"

"I'd suggest one more yeah," Carter put in. Percy rolled his eyes.

"Where's Leo anyways? And Magnus?" Zia asked.

"Right here," two voices called. Magnus and Alex walked in, following with Leo and Sam who both mouthed 'I have a straight best friend!' and 'I have a gay best friend!'

"Well, looks like we're cut short on time, let's get going!" Apollo laughed.

The group of ten headed towards camp half blood, making it in a natural epic stance. Camp was lead by Annabeth, Jason on one side and Chiron on the other.

Percy was in front, Sadie on his left followed by Carter, Zia, and then Walt. Barely behind him and to the right that way the symmetrically wasn't fully broken was Apollo, followed by Leo, Sam, Magnus, and Alex.

Percy stepped out of the shadows and met face to face with Annabeth. The blond looked at him with a small and almost sorry smile, "Percy?"

He sucked in a deep breath and accidentally smiled through wet eyes. "Annabeth,"