Just Keep Winning (With A Bit Of Losing)

The Elite were standing in the middle of camp, staring face to face with the opposing enemies side.

Camp half blood stood behind them, dressed in glittering bronze while camp Jupiter stood in formation.

On the far left of the Elites line was Magnus, who was waiting to fly into battle. He had done it many times before, but those were during times where he could die and come back. But now, it felt more real, and he knew that too.

Apollo stood on the toner side, memories not quite back. But he couldn't deny he knew these people, and that there was a part of him that liked the gods being dead. He didn't feel like a god anymore, he felt like something greater.

On the inside to the right, next to Apollo was Leo. He had gone a long way from when he first came to camp half blood. He looked more dangerous now, more ready for anything.

Sadie was on the other side, gripping her staff tightly. She had grown to master both the magician side of Egyptian magic and the fighting side. She stood with her family, ready to die for her cause.

Percy was in the middle, and he had probably changed the most over the years. He wasn't twelve anymore, that was for sure. He was stronger, more ready. Percy held his new sword in his hand, staring ahead at the enemy with a glare that could kill.

The Elite weren't the same people they had once been. Each one of them had gone on their own path, found themselves in different ways.

Annabeth stood in front of them, having a small smirk. She met Percy face to face, before the battle truly began.

"I gave you so many chances, Percy. So many chances to save yourself and come over to our side, the winning side. Face it Percy, you still love me,"

"No." Percys voice was loud and clear, booming around the room. Neither army had moved, they were watching. "You betrayed me, Annabeth. I gave you everything I had and you gave me nothing in return. I don't care about the past, this is my family now. And I will rather die protecting them than live betraying them. If loyalty truly is my downfall, than so be it,"

He charged forward, killing her in a fit of anger. Everything rushed back and he felt no remorse, his loyalty had shifted, it would never belong to her again.

The opposing armies charged into battle, war raging on throughout the camp. Sadie found herself side by side with Carter, which reminded her of old times.

"Reminds me of Set," Carter smiled at her as they fought.

Sadie couldn't lie, she was proud of how he had grown. He laughed and joked now, which was so different from how he was during their time at The Red Pyramid. "You remember that?"

"I've had dreams,"

Across the battlefeild, Apollo was fighting his kidnapped. Now with warning, he was holding his ground. But she must've been training since she could walk, and being blessed by End helped her.

"You were abandoned," she whispered as they fought, swords clashing against each other. "And so you abandoned us,"

Apollo turned and stabbed her, watching as she fell to the ground. The nine year old fell to the ground, blood spilling onto the dead grass. "But how can you kill me?" She whispered. "I'm your own blood,"