Asked About An Ex

Percy Jackson was still leading the charge, although only three of them knew enough about the Norse Demigods, and only two of them had ever went into Valhalla.

He looked towards Magnus, who was basically shaking with anxiety. Percy put a hand on his friends shoulder, "You okay?"

"Yeah it's just—" Magnus paused "—I miss them. I missed them even before Jack went crazy. He's the only thing I have left from them. You don't understand, they left me and then I left the ones that were there,"

Percy pulled Magnus to the side of the group, "Magnus, I might be the only one who does understand. They all betrayed me you know, the people I would die for sentenced me to death. But there were some that weren't there for that, and I have no clue how they would've reacted. I left them too,"

"But there was no one there. I had someone, and I don't think Al-they will ever forgive me,"

"Alex will forgive you. When I saw the two of you those years ago I knew that Alex looked at you different than Annabeth looked at me. At first I thought he—or she—cared less, now I know she—or he—cared more,"

"Thanks Percy," Magnus smiled. "You know, you're really good at these. Did you go to like a pep talk school or something?"

Percy laughed and pushed his friend into the group, "come on. You know the way, lead on,"

The eight of them moved towards Valhalla, arriving and explaining everything. Magnus had run off to his room immediately, so Percy was just there laughing awkwardly like a dork.

"Hey everyone,"

"Percy?" Alex asked, rocking the usual pink and green. "Is-is Magnus with you? And what about Annabeth?"

"Oh, Annabeth," Percy said sourly. "She won't be joining us, at least not yet. But, yeah, Magnus is here. Just don't go kill him, or do. Just don't hurt him,"

"Oh believe me I have some things I want to say," Alex said just as sour. "But, since you're here, if I cut of his leg and hit him with it. Am I hitting him or kicking him?"

"You'll most likely mentally scar him more than anything but you do you, pikachu. But, know he was scared. He thought you would hate him,"

"I don't," Alex said quickly, "well I do but not enough. Just let me go talk to that idiot, you talk to Sam,"

A blond smiled and walked forward. "Are you Percy Jackson? We met with Annabeth Chase the other day and she warned us of you,"

"Oh of course she did. Well, I'm not evil? I'm not sure how that helps. Give me a chance, that's all I ask,"

Sam sighed. "If Magnus trusts you, I guess we can too,"

"Great. Now—" Percy glanced around the room nervously, "is there any place the seven of us can stay? Just for a few nights,"