This Calls For A Haiku

Apollo couldn't lie, he loved being able to talk to another god or goddess or all mighty being again. That and the fact that he used to be the god of truth.

He and Magnus made their way through Brooklyn house and towards the library to find the others.

Leo, Percy, and Carter were still there from when he came to check in them earlier, through they elbowed Percy every time he glanced at Sadie.

Ah, young love. Sadly, Apollo wasn't completely sure how Sadie felt. He had talked to Anubis multiple times before, He could see how a girl would like him. Heck, Apollo would like him.

Plus, on Olympus he had watched that little showdown. Walt wasn't too bad either. He wasn't bad looking and seemed sweet.

But then there was Percy, and from the years Apollo had seen, the two of them had chemistry. Leo, Magnus, and Apollo had been trying to set them up for eons.

Carter seemed to want to join the club, seeing how annoying he was getting. Ah, this was glorius.

Zia had joined the crowd, sitting next to Carter and leaning her head on his chest. Wow, the whole gang was here (even if Apollo had just met them).

"Zia and Walt have both agreed to go. Jazz said she would love to but she had to stay back to watch things with Bast. But the three of us will join you. May I ask where we are going next?" Carter asked.

The Elite turned to Percy, causing the three magicians to turn their heads too. Percy gave a slight chuckle, "Well, Magnus knows this place the best I'm afraid. We're heading to Valhalla,"

Everyone nodded, but Percy smiled wide. "But before that, who's up for a partaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyy?"

After laughing at his antics, the group decided to play spin the bottle. Because what all powerful group blessed by the creator of the universe himself doesn't play spin the bottle?

The answer is most of them, but that didn't stop the gathered eight. They got a bottle, and after a few rounds, Sadie decided to spin it.

Everyone glanced between Walt and Percy who were next to each other, and as the bottle spin it landed in between the two boys.

This was so dramatic or seemed like something a teenager wrote as a fanfiction because they were bored and people kept spamming them to update (thanks luv)

Carter quickly snatched the bottle. "Okay then. We really should start leaving. Apollo, since you were once a god, any words to help?"

He should've known by the groans around the room that Apollo loved Haikus.

"As a matter of fact I do," the ex-god said.

"Leaving Brooklyn House
Gonna go see dead people
Stop glaring at me,"

And with those words, The Elite and their comrades moved towards the door and they were off.