Cousins Reunited, Blood Lust Not Cured

Magnus Chase wasn't very happy.

I mean, sure he had Alex back and he was about to go murder a bunch of evil dudes, but he was worried sick about Percy.

His cousin had already broken and betrayed him, causing his loyalty to nearly break in all, along with nearly turn his own friends against his new family.

Deciding enough was enough, Magnus stormed into the posiedon cabin only to see Annabeth cuddled into Percy. Dang it! Annabeth was ruining his OTP.

"Ahh, Magnus. So glad you can join us. Only one problem though, compassion won't save you now. End is way too powerful, that's why Percy and I joined him," Annabeth smirked.

"Yeah right," Magnus laughed. "As if Percy would betray us for someone like you. Besides, he and Sadie have a thing going,"

"Not anymore," Percy said, smiling although there was something about it. "I'll do anything Annabeth says, she is always right,"

"Annabeth. What. Did. You. Do?" Magnus asked, seething anger.

"Oh I'm sorry, do you have a problem, Magnus? Because if you do you can take it up with your leader, my boyfriend and slave,"

"Percy, you've got to be kidding me," Magnus turned to his friend and guesturged to Annabeth. "Slave? Perce. Come on man. I know she did something, but do you not see anything wrong with that?"

"If Annabeth thinks I should be her slave then I should be her slave. She is always right and I love her,"

"Did you program him!" Magnus yelled, turning back to his cousin. "Come on! He hated you and now he's talking about how you are always right! Someone's going to notice!"

"Do you honestly think I care? End gave me the potion, chaos can't do anything about it. I have the best hero in the world as a slave, I could care less what anyone thinks,"

"What happened to you?" Magnus's voice was barely a whisper, but Annabeth heard him.

"What do you mean 'what happened to me?' I'm the same. I always wanted power, and now I have a way to do it,"

"You never cared before. You helped me save the world, you loved Percy, you would never do this. So what the hell happened to you?"

"People change, Magnus. Some change because of magic, others because of pain. And I told you, I've had a lot of pain and experiences. So the real question is—" Annabeth leaned closer to her cousin and whispered the next six words. "—How long 'till you join me?"