Percy Doesn't Like His BedTime Story Anymore

Sadie Kane wanted to figure out what was going on.

Percy had been in his old cabin for three hours alone with his ex. No one had reported screams, as far as she knew, Percy was fine.

But why didn't that make her feel any better?

"Hey," Walt came and sat down next to her. "You okay?"

"Yeah, yeah. It's just—" Sadie sighed, "I'm worried about Percy. He's been there for four hours,"

"Oh, um, say Sadie. Are you and Percy perhaps, oh I don't know, currently invested in a romantic relationship?"

Sadie laughed, "No?"

"Well then why are you so worried about him being with his ex? From what little I know, he seems like he can handle himself,"

"I guess you're right," Sadie said but she didn't last a second before she stood up and threw her hands up in the air. "No you're not! I need to go make sure,"

She ran to the Poseidon cabin, throwing he door open to see Percy and Annabeth in a very heated kiss. Both of their shirts were off and they were pressed into a wall.

"Um, Percy?" Sadie asked, her voice small. "I-I thought you hated her,"

"I get it in now though. Just like loyalty was my downfall, it was hers too. Annabeth made a mistake, we all do,"

"Her mistake cost you everything though. Percy, her mistake could have cost you your life," Sadie said.

Percy shrugged. "Well, I guess her mistake was a big one. It's fine, she's still my wise girl. As long as we're together and all that. Say, Sadie, do you ever think that maybe Chaos is the bad guy? Maybe End is right?"

"End? Is that who we're fighting? Who told you?"

"Oh chaos did. And then I thought I should tell Annabeth, after all she knows just about everything. Isn't she the best? I can't even believe I had a crush on you when I had her here all along,"

"Oh, uh, I-uh—" Sadie stutters before pausing ani realization. "—Wait. Why didn't I get told? Or Magnus or Leo or Apollo?"

"Eh, they wouldn't really know what to do anyways. Leo and Apollo were probably outcasted for a reason, and Magnus is easily the dimmer chase. I mean talking your way out of the war? Talk about weak,"

"Percy, you loved that story. You begged so much to make Magnus write it down as a children's book and repeatedly made him read it to you as a bedtime story. You said it meant that strength didn't matter, only love. That Magnus defeated him with love for his family, and that's why we would win everything we faced,"

"Meh, guess I was wrong. Besides, Annabeth says that you must be truly weak if you have to talk your way out. It's a wonder why Magnus is even apart of the Elite,"

"Well that might be what Annabeth thinks, but what do you think?"

"I think Annabeths right, she always is,"

"No, Percy that's stupid," Sadie shook her head. "You loved that story. You hate her. This, this isn't you,"

"Then I guess you don't know me as well as you think you do,"

Me: so I rarely do that, but hi. You guys are all in a fanfiction, and I just needed to relay a message from Scott_McCockblock.

Percy: what's the message?

Me: Well, Scott wanted you to know they are with you with the whole killing Annabeth thing.

Sadie: YES! I REALLY WANT HER DEAD.

Me: oh really, is there a reason? Does it maybe have the do with a certain someone?

Sadie and Percy: shut up