Forgotten

Sadie Kane knew something was up. Some form of magic must've been used because she wasn't allowed in her own home.

Either that or they were playing a prank on her.

After what felt like years, Carter finally decided to come to the door. "How do you know where this place is? Who are you?"

"What do you mean 'who are you?'. It's me, your sister Sadie,"

"I don't have a sister," Carter said slowly.

"Oh ha ha, let me in,"

"I serious don't have a sister,"

Something in carters eyes told Sadie this wasn't a prank. To him, he didn't have a sister.

"Um, okay. Can you bring Walt and jazz to the door?" Sadie asked, praying the spell only effected Carter.

"Sure," Carter said, eyeing her warily. A moment later both Walt and jazz stepped to the door, a look of confusion on their faces.

"How did you know our names?" Walt asked, both of them full heartedly not knowing who the blond in front of them was.

"No. This can't be happening. It doesn't make sense," Sadie said before stopping, "I'm a magician to. Can you let me in? I won't stay long,"

Carter relunticly agreed and was about to show her to a guest bedroom when Sadie kept going towards the library.

Sadie concentrates and put one hand on her chest whispering the symbol for destruction.

Even though he didn't know her, Carter lunges forward, only able to land on a powder of dust. The magician had killed herself.

Or at least, she attempted to.

Before the spell could fully activate, Sadie was transferred away by some big magical force, bigger than she's ever encountered.

Slowly, she looked around. She was in a pretty small room with an intricate golden design lacing the walls.

A white couch was in the middle of the room, facing another white couch. In the right there was two golden chairs which faced a white and gold loveseat.

There was a archery laced with gold that lead through to a hall. She thought about going there but decided to stay here as to not anger the person who brought her here in the first place.

"When do I meet them?" She heard a familiar voice although she couldn't figure out who it was.

Sadie looked around and spotted a door opposing the hall. She decided to ignore the fact she couldn't see it right away and listened further.

"Right now," that was a new voice, and although she knew she had never run into a person with that voice, it sounded familiar.

The doors swung open and Sadie was greeted by Percy Jackson, both shocked.

"What are you doing here? Well I'm-you go. No you go! Fine I'll go. Okay, go," they said in unison before stopping themselves at the mans chuckle.

"Wait, who's that?" Sadie asked, pointing to the man.

"I am chaos, and I am truly sorry for what happened. It was hard to hold everyone in their temporary planet,"

"Wait, temporary planet?"

So then chaos took the time to explain the same thing he did to Percy, leaving no details out.

"Waif, why was I forgotten?"

"That would be my doing. You were with the Egyptians which is hard for me to use the most on. I could only hold it for so long,"

"So he was never my brother at all?"

"The bond is stronger than the blood, Sadie,"

She just stared, "so now your fortune cookieing me, great,"

Percy laughed at that comment and chaos rolled his eyes, "okay, I'm going to leave you two alone while o go see to our next member,"

"You do you, pickachu," Percy Cale's as he left, before turning to Sadie and starting a conversation.

"So, why are you here?"

Sadie then told him everything about being forgotten, while he told her about being betrayed.

Before long, they knew everything about each other.