Lost

Magnus Chase was lost. Physically and mentally.

They finished the war, everything should've been fine but it wasn't. His friend group was close for a week, but without a war everyone went away.

But Magnus got it, there was no reason to do anything without a war coming. Alex was still with him for a while, but then Jack went wild.

He buzzed on the blonds neck and Magnus released him to sword form, but he started flying away. He barely managed to grab onto jack and jack carried him off somewhere.

Then Magnus let go. His hand slipped and he didn't remember the fall. Jack told him that he had rescued Magnus from dying, but when he returned to pendent form the blond was out for day's.

He was in the woods when he woke up, Jack not buzzing anymore. His brain was scrambled from the fall, but he managed to get up and stumble around the woods.

The son of summers clothes were tattered and for the first time since he died, he had no one with him besides a talking sword who wouldn't transform back into a sword.

There was no way to reach Alex, or Sam, or anyone else. All there was was a steady stream of water.

Wait, water. Maybe he could contact Percy, and percy could get everyone else. It was a long shot but my only option.

He stumbled into the stream, letting out a plea in his hoarse voice, "Percy. I need help,"

The water formed a figure, and Percy solidified out of it. He looked at Magnus and spoke in a hushed tone, "come with me. I have a lot of explaining to do,"