Epilogue

Percy Jackson was the creator of the universe.

Yeah, big title and whatnot. Percy as he closed the huge book. He had never been one for reading, and he doubted he would've been up for it even without dyslexia.

Maybe he should have written that book, at least then it could've been entertaining. He had already written about the Greek gods and heroes, and thankfully he didn't have people commenting for him to update.

He had underestimated how boring becoming the creator of the universe was. Oh gods, it had  been eighteen years of immortality and he had used most of it reading that book.

Percy recalled when he first accepted chaos's power, but that seemed like so long ago. The war with End had cost so much, but something greater came out of it.

Conner Stoll had been appointed king of the gods, which severely annoyed a handful of demigods because they thought they deserved it. Nonetheless, Percy was proud of his decision. Conner was doing a good job.

Sadie was still on earth, or at least he believed. It was hard to keep track of mortals, especially when you don't know how to use all your powers.

In fact, there was only one mortal Percy did keep up with; Luke Castellan. Well, not Luke Castellan anymore. He had been reincarnated, and was living in London.

To replace him as head of Army A, Sam came in to help. Everyone already knew her from the time she had helped, so no one complained.

Percy tried not to think about those days too often, it made him think of Sadie. He remembered exactly what she has said when she left.

"I choose you, Percy. I will always choose you. But the house of life needs a ruler, and they don't trust Carter. But they don't know me, it might be the last shot we have to help the Egyptians,"

Carter had joined The Elite, taking over his sisters place. It didn't take long before he felt like apart of the family, but he hadn't found his people to patron too yet.

Magnus didn't feel as lost anymore, Percy could tell that much by watching his friend. He left Alex back at Valhalla, and he seemed more comfortable now. He used Jack more, not caring about his past.

Leo seemed less and less alone. Luckily for them, Leo reached out to The Elite when Luke died instead of pulling away from them. He finally realized it was okay to ask for help and let them in.

Apollo didn't feel abandoned. He got his memories back slowly, but the emptiness thag had plagued him for thousands of years was gone. He knew he had a family that wouldn't leave him and for that he was glad.

Carter didn't know himself well enough yet. The Elite accepted him with open arms, but he knew one day he would figure out how to fit in more. He wasn't a patron, it made it hard sometimes.

And as for Percy? He knew he wouldn't get betrayed, he had left his past behind him. Instead of reliving those memories, Percy moved on and had taken over Chaos's job.

There was some doubt that someone as high up as Chaos was could be apart of The Elite, but since Percy made the rules, he didn't care.

The Elite sat gathered at their table, Percy at their head. Two of the seats were filled with different people, but it had long become normal.

"There's another mission we need to go on. Chaos said he'll take on responsibility while I'm away, but there's a big threat facing the world,"

Leo smiled and talked for everyone. "Where are we going?"

"Hogwarts,"

So, I will make a sequel. It will be out at some point but I can't promise soon. At most three to five months. If you follow me you'll get the notification, if not I don't really know. But thank all y'all for this! You've made this one of my favorites to write.