"Give Us Back Our Apollo"

Percy Jackson was waving his arms around frantically.

"Where could he be? It's not like 'Pollo to just leave us like that! Where is he? Where is he? I don't understand where he would've gone!" Percy paced the room.

Sadie put a hand on his shoulder, calming him slightly. "Hey, it's okay. We can find him now, you just have to tap into your chaos power. See him without being there,"

Percy was still shaking in worry but he listened. He closed his eyes, concentrating in his friends face as everyone else watched him.

Finally, he saw something. Apollo was laughing with the rest of the gods, looking down from Olympus and....messing with a mortal?

That wasn't Apollo, that couldn't be. He hated the fact he used to do that. Apollo wouldn't start doing it now.

Percy furrowed his eyebrows together in worry. "They did something. He's at Olympus but it's like he's gone back to how he used to be,"

"What?" Leo spoke for everyone. "No, 'Pollo would never do something like that,"

"That's exactly what I'm worried about. We need to go find him, I don't care if we have to storm Olympus, we aren't abandoning him,"

Luke took a step forward, followed by Carter and Sam. "When do we leave?"

Percy shook his head. "I'm sorry, this is only for Elite members. If we die we need you here. But Magnus, Sadie, Leo, we need to leave now,"

Percy transported all of them away to Olympus, surprising the gods when they just appeared. They all held weapons in their hands, greatly annoyed.

"What did you do to him?" Percy growled.

Zeus laughed, his voice booming around the room like thunder. "I'm afraid we have not done a thing. Besides, even if we did I don't think he would even remember you,"

"What the heck?" Magnus asked. He didn't wait for an answer, just turned to Apollo. "Come on 'Pollo, let's go back to camp,"

"I'm sorry but who the hell are you?" Apollo asked.

Something within Percy changed, his loyalty acting just like it had with Annabeth in Tartarus. He sprung forward, fighting against Zeus.

"Give us back our Apollo!" He yelled as he stabbed his sword (WorldEnder) into Zeus's chest. The others wasted no time and soon every god but Apollo was dead.

The god had his eyes wide as he stared at Percy. "You monster! You killed them all! I don't know who you are but you are a monster!"

Percy took a step forward but Apollo backed up. Leo gave Percy a sorry look. "I got this,"

Leo walked up to Apollo carefully. "Hey, it's okay. Do you remember me? I'm Leo. You're apart of the Elite. Do you remember 'Pollo?"

"Why do you keep calling me that? I'm Apollo, not 'Pollo. Besides, you're all crazy,"

"Just come with us. You have to remember something. Look at us, try and remember. Please. We can't do this without you,"

Apollo looked at each one of them. "I-I think you might be right. I'll go with you, I'll join your little group Alpha, but I still don't remember you,"

"It's The Elite," Percy corrected. "And I'm sorry for murdering the gods but if you had your memories you'd be thanking me. But I think End is attacking tomorrow. We'll fill you in at camp,"