Brothers And Boredom

Sadie Kane moved towards the door of her old home, pausing for a moment before knocking on the door.

Her brother opened the door, looking different than he had before. His brown eyes had dark bags under them and his hair was a mess. A scroll was in his hand, and about a thousand people seemed to be talking at once.

"Your....no. Your dead," Carter said, eyes as wide as if he had seen a ghost.

Percy looked directly at Sadie, "I thought you said he didn't remember you?"

"I did. He-he didn't remember me. Chaos himself did the spell, theres no way that could have happened. He doesn't think I'm his sister,"

"Yeah that parts still true," Carter interrupted, causing the Elites focus to shift. "I still don't have a sister, but I remember you. You...you killed your self. I was too late, I couldn't save you. How are you still here?"

"I-maybe it's best if I just come in. There's quite a lot to discuss," Sadie said. Her brother nodded and the Elite followed him in.

They walked over towards a small area, Sadie and Percy sitting on the couch opposite of Carter. Magnus on a chair on one side, Apollo and Leo on the other side.

"Percy, do you want to start?" Leo asked.

Carter snapped loudly and pointed to Percy, "that's where I know you from! Your Percy Jackson! How's Annabeth? You two still a thing?"

Percys expression darkened, "we had a....falling out. Actually, that lead up to why we need you today. We are the Elite, the best army of chaos,"

"Who's chaos?" Carter asked.

"Chaos is the big guy who controls everything, commonly found in Greek mythology although he controls the others too, he's just strongest when it comes to Greek," Apollo explained.

"Okay," Carter said slowly, "continue,"

"Basically there's another war on earth—this one needing magicians and demigods and even Norse mythology to help," Percy said.

"Norse mythology?" Carter stopped him.

"Yup, that's where I'm from," Magnus smiled.

Carter nodded, "great, continue,"

"Chaos didn't tell us the threat, just that we need all of you. Are you in?" Percy asked

"If you explain more. Who are those three and why do I feel like I've known the blond girl forever?"

"Well, this is Leo—son of Hephaestus and the patron to the alone. This is Magnus—son of the Norse god of summer and patron to the lost. This is Apollo—son of Zeus and ex Greek/Roman god, patron to the abandoned,"

"And what are you two?"

"Well I'm Percy jackson—son of chaos, heir to the universe, commander of the elite, and patron to the betrayed. This is the part you won't believe though, this is Sadie—a magician, patron to the forgotten, and sister of Carter Kane,"

"No." Carter said, "I don't have a sister. No magic would erase a sister from my life, especially a good guy like Chaos,"

Sadie gave a small smile, "look Carter, I know you don't believe me but I need you too. I was there when you and Zia got together, I was there when dad 'died', I was there when we did it all. The reason you feel like you've known me forever is because your memories of me were erased, not your feelings,"

"I believe you," Carter said after what felt like forever and the room let out a breath of relief. "But they might not. Who were you close with?"

"Well I knew you obviously, me and Zia were good friends, and I had a thing going with Walt,"

Unknown to her, Percy gritted his teeth at the mention of Walt which made Leo's straight face turn to a grin for a small moment.

"Then Zia might remember you, and Walt should too. We can talk about this more tomorrow,"

"Thanks Carter," Sadie crushed her brother in a hug. "It's good to see you but for the love of the gods, make your meetings more exiting,"

Yay! I updated.

Oh, and shoutout to RosalynThorns-Dragon for making me update.