Abandoned

Apollo wasn't crazy.

There was a glowing magical orb standing right in front of him and he was determined to catch it. But, he couldn't let go of everything in him telling him Leo might be right.

He needed sleep and he needed it soon, otherwise there would be no way he could survive.

So, after he woke up from his slumber, Apollo glanced at the door of his tent only to find the orb. It was still there, the white glowing light.

Without thinking, the ex-god lunges for the orb, only for it to move away. Leo ran over as he heard the thud.

"Um, Apollo, are you....what's the word—crazy? Why are you jumping at nothing!"

"I swear, there's something there! But because it's light it's so bright only people with light sight can see it?"

"Yeah, okay...." Leo said like he was talking to a crazy person—which Apollo wasn't—but continued anyway, "humor me, whats light sight?"

"It's where you can see sunlight and everything much more bright. Few have it, me and some of the people I blessed. Though I'm the only one who can make this orb so I'm confused,"

"Could you possibly give thag sight to someone else while in this form? Only way I can prove your not crazy,"

In a rash decision, Apollo grabbed his chest and his hand went inside it before he shot a magical orb at Leo.

The demigod fell backwards, before rubbing his eyes and getting up. "Why is everything so bright? And why is there an orb there?"

"I told you I wasn't crazy!" Apollo screamed like a kid.

"Yeah yeah. But we need to figure out who's taking us where," Leo pointed out.

"Us?" Apollo snorted.

"You think I'm letting you go on a dangerous mission by yourself? Heck no, it sounds fun! Plus I kinda abandoned camp so I don't have much to do,"

"Fine but only because I don't have powers," apollo grumbled.

"Anyways," Leo said, stopping the ex-god, "who all can make those orbs?"

"Just me. Well, chaos, but why would the creator of the universe be calling em of all gods?"

Leo let out a deep breath and calmly walked over to Apollo, before smacking him upside the head.

"Ow!" Apollo exclaimed, rubbing his head, "what was that for?"

"For being an idiot! Of course it's chaos who is calling us! No other person would waste there time!"

"I guess your right," Apollo mumbled.

How had this demigod known that when he didn't? And more importantly, why would chaos be calling them?

"I don't know why, but we need to figure out where. I hacked into the FBI the other day and Sadie Kane went missing, along with a blond that supposedly disappeared out of no where when being saved. Maybe perch was saved too," Leo said hopefully.

"Wait a second, what happened to percy?" Apollo asked, not hearing any of the news from Olympus.

Leo deadpanned, "of course you didn't know. I probably shouldn't have even said that,"

"Leo, what happened to my favorite cousin?"

"The gods killed him. But maybe—just maybe—chaos saved him. It's the best hop I have, and there was a pile of ashes like the other two cases!"

"Maybe," Apollo mused. "But that means we have to touch the orb,"

"You mean this thing?" Leo asked, pulling the orb out of his pocket. Before Apollo could ask any questions, Leo started turning to dust.

He threw the orb to Apollo, who barely caught it and also began to turn to dust. How did the demigod do that when it took Apollo months to even get close?

His questions were sent away when he saw where he was. Chaos was standing in front of him and Leo, so the two of them bowed.

"No need for that. Let me explain why your here,"

Chaos proceeded to tell them why they were where they were, even explaining how they were all the same age.

"Temporary planet?" Apollo asked softly.

"Spoons?" Leo asked as well, pointing to the box of spoons behind chaos when given questioning looks.

"Anyways, time to meet the leader of the elite. The one the only.........." chaos trails off.

Lights shone around the room and they were respecting this ten foot body builder when a scrawny teenager wearing a blue sweatshirt and old jeans walked out.

"Perch Jackson!"

"Percy?" The two people gasped.

Percy smiled softly, "hey guys! Guess we're all really old and ancient now, huh? Anyways, Apollo this is Sadie. Sadie—Apollo. Apollo—Magnus. Magnus—Leo. Leo—Sadie. And now everyone knows everyone I think. Great. Let's go to the lounge!"